The ADATA i-Memory UE710 is a very simple little gadget the works really well.
In the review video below you’ll see the black, 32GB, version, there are other size versions and it also comes in white.
On the right hand side of the UE710 you have the Apple connector for iPads and iPhones, with the push of a switch this retracts and on the left hand side you can extend a USB 3 connector!
If travelling the slider switch can be set to the middle and neither connector will be protruding, providing some protection for the connectors.
One thing to note is that the Apple connector wasn’t long enough to allow this to be inserted into an iPad with a case, the case had to be removed in order to use this.
There is a free app that allows you to view the iDevice internal and the UE710 external memory. The app is clean and simple, but isn’t too intuitive, its not always clear how to do things, at one point causing frustration by being stuck on the photo page.
A nice feature of the app is that it can be used to view files, such as photos and videos, held on UE710 the memory stick.
Pop the UE710 into a PC and it works like any other USB memory stick, with Windows immediately recognising it and asking what action to take.
The ADATA i-Memory UE710 is a very handy little gadget, useful on family road trips or when using an iPad in a work environment, it frees you from requiring a data connection to transfer files via the internet and is a quick and easy way of adding storage space to your iDevice.
ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro 512GB M.2 Gaming Solid State Drive (SSD), black
£52.98 in stock
- Rapid PCIe Gen3x4 Interface: read/write up to 3500/3000MB/s
- New generation 3D NAND Flash: higher capacity, durability, and power efficiency
- M. 2 2280 form factor: supports desktops and notebooks with the latest Intel and AMD platforms
- Designed for discerning gamers, PC enthusiasts, over clockers, and video content producers
- Cool XPG heatsink included: The SX8200 Pro box has a sleek Black XPG heatsink with pre-applied thermal compound inside for easy DIY
Samsung 32GB (1x32GB) 2666MHz DDR4 Memory
|Is Adult Product|
ADATA 8GB Premier DDR4 2666 288-Pin U-DIMM Memory AD4U266638G19-S
- High speed 2666MHz Memory
- Transfer bandwidth up to 21.3GB/s
- Energy efficient: saves 20% power compared to DDR3
- 8-layer PCB provides improved signal transfer and system stability
- Supports Intel Skylake-X and Kaby Lake-X CPU