With most people using a mobile as an MP3 player you tend to have music on you all the time. The Arena underwater sports MP3 player aims to keep you bopping along in the one place you’re unlikely to take your mobile: underwater.
As well as the dinky little 4GB MP3 player you also get underwater headphones, a range of tips for use with the headphones, extension lead, charging cable and a little bag.
Note that the charging cable is a USB to 3.5 socket, something rather uncommon and which does raise a concern that if you were to misplace the cable you wouldn’t be able to charge the player or manage the content.
The player is lightweight and will float if accidentally dropped into water and is rated to work underwater up to 3 meters.
It’s great there are a range of tips, you’ll likely need to try several before finding a pair that are comfortable and that blocked out water, any that allow water will result in it being hard to listen to your music.
Sound quality is just OK, with the volume to be very low when out of water, even if a different set of wired headphones are used and the volume is turned to the maximum setting. Music did get louder underwater and is a rather nice addition to any watery based fun.
The controls were easy to use, there are 4 buttons, with play/pause also acting as forward/back. There isn’t a screen, but as this is a swimming MP3 player and there are no settings this isn’t really an issue. It was disappointing to find there didn’t seem to be a way to shuffle play music.
The headphone wire is very short and has been designed so that the player attaches to your goggles. However, if you don’t wear goggle you’re a bit stuck as the extension lead is clearly marked as not being waterproof, an odd choice for a swimming MP3 player but I assume it’s been included for that who want to use this out and about.
A niche product, but well worth considering if you’re a regular swimmer.
Bone Conduction Headphones Swimming MP3 Players Underwater Waterproof IPX8 After a Shokz with 8GB Music Headphones for Running And Sports 3M,Red
- ★ [Wireless Bone Conduction Headphones] - Sound is transmitted through the bones to the cochlea, which prevents hearing loss compared to conventional headphones. The earhook design helps you pay attention to your surroundings while listening to music or making phone calls.
- ★[MP3/Bluetooth Headset] This Bluetooth headset has built-in 8G memory and can play up to 2000 songs. After connecting to the computer, press and hold for 5 seconds, the power button will read the disk to easily copy the song.
- ★ [Upgraded Bluetooth 5.0 Headset]: Bluetooth V5.0 and CSR chip bone conduction headphones enable fast connection and smooth transmission, providing CD-like high-fidelity sound quality and clarity. Our Bluetooth headsets have a built-in noise canceling microphone that enhances voice and call quality.
- ★ [IPX8 waterproof and durable battery]: This headset can dive within 3 meters underwater. The wireless sports bone conduction earphones are waterproof, sweat-proof, dust-proof and moisture-proof, ensuring safety and durability. Fully charged for 6-8 hours of continuous play, 15 days standby.
- ★ [Sports Headphones] - Lightweight (0.15 kg only), silicone-grade food safety and ergonomic mounting design for comfortable wear. Do not feel pain when worn for a long time. It can be folded and bent 360 degrees.
Tayogo Waterproof mp3 Player swimming, waterproof 8GB for Swimming Headset,sports headset, under Water Music Player
- Unique Design - Headphones and USB main player separate design,free your hands and adjust its frame to fit your head as you like.detachable USB main player,you can update your music files anytime if you want.
- Built-in 8GB Memory - Up to 2000 songs can be downloaded,support many format audio formats,wont boring anymore when swimming,surfing or diving,enjoy music anytime anywhere.
- Waterproof & Humanized Design Earplug - Its IPX8 waterproof make it come true to enjoy music under the water, delivered with a humanized design spiral earplug, it fit perfectly in the ear and NEVER fall out or hurt your ear.
- Shuffle or Order playing - This sports, water based activities mp3 player is perfect for E-BOOK and playing pre loaded music in any conditions. you can switch order playing or shuffle playing. Fit for purpose.
- Warrenty - 30 days No-question-asked full refund and Replacement parts provided free the 12 months.
Waterproof Headphones for Swimming, Waterproof MP3 Player with Shuffle Feature-Black
- Stay Active & Be Safe - We believe it is important to stay active during the difficult circumstances presented by COVID-19. Pools are closed, so we’ve been running a lot! Safe, familiar, scarcely trafficked trails + a good playlist have been keeping us healthy and sane. (Be smart, stay 6 feet from others and adhere to local ordinances and CDC advisories!)
- 【Waterproof MP3 Player】 The Tayogo waterproof MP3 player with swimming earplugs is the best companion for music lovers who also likes swimming or exercise. It's perfect for both indoor or outdoor training. The compact head-wearing design provides a secure, comfortable fit while you workout. Choose it, enjoy life and great music anywhere!
- 【Built-in 8GB Memory】 Up to 2000 songs can be stored, support variety audio formats like MP3/WMA/DRM/OGG/WAV/AAC-LC, won't boring anymore when swimming, surfing or diving.
- 【Ergonomics Swimming Earplugs】 IPX8 waterproof make it come true to enjoy music underwater, equipped with one pair ergonomics swimming earplugs, which fit perfectly and NEVER hurt your ears.
- 【Shuffle Play】 This sports, water based activities MP3 player is perfect for playing pre-loaded music in any conditions. You can switch Order Play or Shuffle Play according to your preference.