The AVINTA T808 dash camera is a nice looking unit considering the low price. It’s fairly big in comparison to other dash cams, but this provides you with a large screen on the back. This screen is useful for the menu and checking what the camera can see, fortunately the screen will automatically turn off when driving.
Setup was nice and easy, there are lots of options in the menu you’ll want to take a look at before fitting the car (if only to set the correct date/time), once ready the unit comes with a nice long USB cable that can be tucked around the windscreen. It comes with a removable windscreen mount into which the camera screws, this allows you flexibility in where you pop the camera and how you position it.
A memory card is required and that just slips into the top. It can be easily removed for viewing footage or you can plug the T808 into your PC/laptop via the included USB cable.
Footage is very good considering the low price, the T808 gives clear results and the wide angle lens works really well to capture footage from across the field of view (see the example in the video below where it captures all 4 lanes of the motorway plus some one the other side).
Sound is also clearly recorded, you can hear the directions given by sat nav in the video. If you’d rather not have sound recorded this can be turned off in the options.
Overall the AVINTA T808 is a good option if you want good quality footage recorded without shelling out a lot of money.
Available via Amazon UK: http://amzn.to/1SI6oH7
ORSKEY Dash Cam Front and Rear 1080P Full HD Dual Dash Camera In Car Camera Dashboard Camera Dashcam for Cars 170 Wide Angle HDR with 3.0" LCD Display Night Vision Motion Detection and G-sensor
£29.99 in stock
- Front and Rear Dual Recording Dash Cam: Full HD 1920X1080P at 30 fps video front camera with VGA waterproof rear cam. Simultaneously show front and back driving states, provide a safer daily driving environment.
- Superior Night Vision Dash Cam: 6 unique infrared LED fill lights allows the dash cam to perform optimally in low light situations. WDR technology allows for the best night video.
- 170° Wide Angle Dash Cam & 6G Lens : Combined with Sony sensor and 6 glass lens and 170 Degree wide angle lens allows COMS get more clear images. High-performance chipset which enables you to take up to 1080P 30fps full HD videos and 12MP pictures.
- Intelligent Operation: G-sensor activated Emergency Recording automatically captures unexpected driving incidents and protects the recordings. Loop Recording allows continuous use by writing over old, unneeded footage. Note: Operation requires a micro SD Card (Support up to 32GB Card Not Included)
- Easy Operation & Guarantee: Easily and securely mount to your windshield in seconds with the included suction cup. We also provide 12 months guarantee, with a qualified after-sale service team, 7 days/ 24 hours for serving you.
Nextbase 412GW - Full 1440p QUAD HD In-Car Dash Camera DVR - 140° Viewing Angle – WiFi and GPS - Night Vision - Black - Powered Magnetic Mount - Award Winning
2 used from £74.99
- MARKET LEADING, AWARD-WINNING DASH CAM: The 412GW provides reassurance and protection in a slick and slimline design. Market leading thanks to its connective capabilities and ease of use, the 412GW has been rated the Which? Best Buy of dash cams in December 2017.
- HIGH QUALITY QUAD HD 1440P RECORDINGS AT 30FPS, 1080P RECORDINGS AT 60FPS. 140-DEGREE WIDE ANGLE: The 412GW offers 1440p HD recording capabilities at 30 frames per second, and 1080P recordings at 60fps through a 6-element glass lens to ensure a moment is not missed on the road. The 140-degree wide angle provides high quality footage for any insurance claim.
- WIFI CONNECTIVITY AND SMARTPHONE APP: The Wi-Fi feature in enables you to download and share video and photo files directly from the dash cam to your phone or tablet. The Nextbase App acts as your own personal storage point for all Nextbase clips to share to social media or the police.
- GPS TO TRACK YOUR JOURNEY: The Nextbase 412GW features a GPS mount to record important location and speed data for your Dash Cam. This means you can track your journey on Google Maps and pinpoint exactly where an incident has occurred, which can be crucial in an insurance claim.
- IN-BUILT G-SENSOR AND NIGHT VISION: The inbuilt G-Sensor is used to lock away important files from the result of an impact as the cam works on an auto-loop feature. Recording will be clear at night with the night vision recording images, as it picks up optimised footage in poor light.
Claoner Dash Cams for Cars Front and Rear 1080P Full HD Dashcam, Dual Dash Cam with F1.8 Night Vision 170°Wide Angle 3 Inch IPS Screen Dashcams for Cars, Loop Recording, G-sensor, Parking Monitor
£23.99 in stock
6 used from £22.31
- ★【Front and Rear Dual Dash Cam】Equipped with 1920X1080P resolution front camera and HDMI rear camera, vividly captures the license plates and road signs. Wide-angle front (170°) and rear（130°）camera help eliminate the blind spots of your vision. Procure peace of mind to you with the dual dash cams
- ★【FULL HD 1080P & Super Night Vision】Simultaneous recording with super high-resolution 1920X1080P FHD 30fps lens deliver clearer videos&images, replay the key moment even when high-speed driving. The combination of F1.8 large aperture, WDR, HDR ensures the clarity of images at night. Eliminates the need for an auxiliary light source even in low-light environments, making it easy to obtain sharp, color-accurate images
- ★【3 inch IPS Screen & Easier Viewing of Videos】Supports real-time display and replay on the screen without complicated installation and removal of SD card. Simplified operation interface and icons ensure your quick recognition and intuitive operation. Find the target immediately in the event of an accident
- ★【Loop Recording & Emergency Lock】Seamless loop recording overwrites the old footage with new content when the storage limit of the card is reached. Built-in G-Sensor, while the car has a collision, G-sensor will automatically lock the current video to distinguish responsibility when the vehicle has an accident, will not be overwritten by the loop recording
- ★【Easy Installation】 This dash camera is straightforward to install and operate. The included suction mount could be easily attached anywhere on your windshield in seconds. Just plug in the SD card (not included) and connect to the power supply. The dash cams will start recording immediately after igniting