Blueair, a world-leader in air purification, is launching a new intelligent air purifier to keep the air we breathe while inside the car as clean as possible. Designed for safety and tested to global standards, the new app connected Blueair Cabin P2i aims to rid the car of the harmful gases, particles and germs that we are exposed to when on the road.
Research by UK Parliament shows that the air in our cars is up to 15 times more polluted than on the road outside. This is due to the direct flow of exhausts from the car being driven, as well other vehicles on the road, and the off-gassing of volatile organic chemicals (VOCs) from materials used in the car’s interior; all within a relatively small volume of enclosed space. In 2018, scientists at London Metropolitan University revealed that car air-conditioning systems can function as breeding grounds for bacteria. In-car air pollution therefore poses greater risks to human health than outdoor air pollution.
According to the RAC more than 38 million cars are licensed to drive in the UK in 2018, and while many of us are worried about the air outside, we often forget about the quality of the air we breathe while indoors. Alexander Provins, Director Europe at Blueair said: “Drivers and passengers spend, on average, approximately 10 hours per week inside vehicles where exposure to PM2.5 – the ultrafine particles harmful to human health – can be up to 15 times higher than on the street outside. Particles from tyres and road wear products, in combination with exhaust emissions from the vehicle itself as well as from other vehicles, enter the cabin through ventilation and air-conditioning systems.”
To meet the consumer need for clean air in cars, Blueair has expanded its air purification expertise and best-in-class technology to a new segment. Compact and easy to install, the new Cabin air purifier is based on Blueair’s pioneering HEPASilent™ technology, which filters out at least 99.97% of airborne pollutants such as PM2.5, car exhausts, road wear, smoke, dust, soot, sand, pollen, bacteria and viruses as small as 0.1 micron in size. Sustainably designed for highest road safety, the Cabin air purifier is available for cars, trucks and other road vehicles.
The Cabin P2i with sensors and auto mode adjusts the fan speed automatically based on laser particle sensor readings to maintain optimal air quality at all times. It also continuously and reassuringly displays air quality via an indicator on its control. Bluetooth connectivity to the Blueair friend app provides updates on the quality of the air on your car.
Key features from the Cabin P2i:
- Designed for small to medium cars
- Purifies the air inside your car in less than six minutes
- 360° air in and outlets
- Control knob for three fan speeds (with a 4.5m power cable)
- Integrated sensors and automatic mode
- Highly effective Particle + Carbon filter
- Superior Blueair Filtration technology
- Energy efficient (2.2 – 7W)
- Filter replacement indicator
- Quiet (36 – 55 dBA)
- Easy to use and maintain
- Bluetooth and App connectivity
- USB charging port on the control knob and the unit
- 12V power outlet in a car, boat, truck or RV/motorhome
For stockists see: https://www2.blueair.com/gb/store-locator
Blueair Cabin P2i Car Air Purifier With Bluetooth And Air Quality Sensors | Purifies The Air In Your Car In Less Than Six Minutes | Removes Bacteria and Viruses | Reduces VOCs, Smog, Fumes
- For small to medium cars - Purifies the air inside your car in less than six minutes.
- 360° air in- and outlets.
- Highly effective Particle + Carbon filter, with world-leading Blueair HEPASilent filter technology.
- Integrated sensors and automatic mode, with Bluetooth and App connectivity.
- Connects to 12V power outlet in a car, boat, truck or RV/motorhome.
Blueair Combination Filter For Cabin P2i Car Air Purifier | HEPASilent Technology Removes Pollen, Dust, Bacteria, Viruses | Activated Carbon Reduces Smoke, VOCs, Smog, Odours, Chemicals
- Replacement filter for the Cabin P2i Air Purifier.
- HEPASilent Technology removes 99.97% of airborne particles, down to 0.1 microns in size.
- 100% recyclable filter.
- 6-month filter life.
- Filter fibers naturally prevent bacteria and mold growth.
Levoit Air Purifiers for Home 95m² with True HEPA Filter, CADR 400m³/h, Timer, Auto Mode, Sleep Mode, Ozone Free, Filter Change Reminder, Air Filter for Allergies, Dust, Pollen, Pet, Smoker, LV-H133
£199.99 in stock
2 used from £185.99
- 100% Ozone Free: Unlike some other brands, Levoit air purifiers are always 100% ozone-free, never using the UV-C light and anion purification methods that cause harm to children and people with asthma
- 40% Higher Efficiency for Large Room: With its 360° filter design and cyclone technology, this air purifier takes in air from all sides and filtering up to 40% more air per hour and purifying 40% faster than other air purifiers. LV-H133 covers an area of up to 95m² (the best area is for 50m²), making it perfect for living rooms, office spaces and large rooms. CADR: 400 m³/h
- Timer Function & 3 Speed Settings: Other than 3 timer options of other air purifiers, the 1-12 hour timer range gives you the flexibility to choose exactly how long you want the purifier to operate at any given time and save energy in the process. Match your spaces every need - choose from low, medium, or high speeds to purify air on a daily basis
- 3 Stage Powerful Filters: This Tower Purifier employs a fine preliminary filter, true HEPA filter, and activated carbon filter to effectively remove 99.97% of dust, smoke, pollen, odours and pet dander; filter out particles as small as 0.3 microns and larger and filters air pollution of PM 2.5
- Sleep Mode & Display Off Function: Filter the air with a noise level of only 25dB, the LV-H133 keeps your air clean without keeping you up. You can turn off completely the LED display lights for a restful and soothing indoor environment, helping you sleep deeply