The DBPOWER BE-1000 are a low cost set of headphones that offer both comfort and decent sound quality.
They have a good look to them, the on ear design dumps the usual circular cups in favour of a more striking triangular design, with highlights of silver in the centre of each ear.
As you’d expect, the BE-1000 have playback controls easily available on the headphones, allowing you to play/pause/skip tracks. There is a very small LED to indicate the headphones are on or in pairing mode, unless you’re looking at it you won’t notice it’s there.
The headphones collapse down for easy transportation, out of the box the folding mechanism seem very stiff, but I’m sure after a couple of folds/unfolds it would become a little bit easier. Note that no carry bag is included.
In terms of padding, there is some around the top of the BE-1000 and padding on the earphones themselves. Overall the BE-1000 headphones are very comfortable to wear.
Sound quality is good, although a little more bass would be appreciated. The BE-1000 do go up to a fairly loud volume and it’s good to see these can be used with an aux in cable (included) which is very handy in situations where you can’t use bluetooth, for example in flight.
For the low cost you get a decent set of headphones that are comfortable and provide a fairly decent sound.
Powerbeats Pro Wireless Earphones - Apple H1 headphone chip, Class 1 Bluetooth, 9 hours of listening time, Sweat resistant earbuds - Black
65 used from £192.72
- Totally wireless high-performance earphones
- Up to 9 hours of listening time (more than 24 hours with charging case)
- Adjustable, secure-fit ear hooks for lightweight comfort and stability
- Reinforced design for sweat & water resistance during tough workouts or running
- Volume & track controls on each earbud, microphones with voice capability, and auto play/pause
Sony WH-CH510 Wireless Bluetooth Headphones with Mic, 35 Hours Battery Life with Quick Charge, On-ear Style, Hands-Free Call, Voice Assistant - Black
£34.99 in stock
9 used from £31.62
- Up to 35 hours long battery life
- 10 minutes Quick Charge for 90 minutes playback
- Sleek, swivel fold design for compact on-ear style
- Built-in microphone, enabling hands free voice calls
- Connects to your smartphone voice assistant
Logitech H800 Wireless Bluetooth Headsets, Hi-Definition Stereo Headphones with Noise-Cancelling Microphone, Bluetooth and USB Nano Receiver, Multi-Device, Long Battery Life, PC/Mac/Smartphone/Tablet
£75.48 in stock
- On-Ear Controls : Use your wireless headphone to connect and switch between devices like your PC, tablet and smartphone via handy controls
- High Digital Stereo Sound : Immerse yourself in your music and calls with this wireless headphone with laser tuned drivers, a built in equaliser plus noise-cancelling microphone to reduce background noise
- Wireless Freedom : Roam up to 12m from your PC using the tiny Nano receiver or pair with your smartphone or tablet using Bluetooth
- Long-Lasting Battery Life : Listen and chat longer with the 6-hour rechargeable battery, you can even use these headphones while they are charging. Frequency response (Microphone)- 100Hz to 6,500Hz
- Comfortable Design : A padded headband and sculpted ear cups keep you comfortable for hours plus, this wireless headphone folds like sunglasses for portability