The Digi4u UC40+ mini projector is a low cost little projector that comes with lots of ports for different uses. It has VGA, AV in and HDMI inputs as well as accepting SD cards and USB memory sticks.
A wide range of video files (3GP(H263, MPEG4) / AVI(XVID, DIVX, H264) / MKV(XVID, DIVX, H264 / FLV(FLV1) / MOV(H263) / MP4(MPEG4, AVC) / MPG(MPG1) / VOP(MPEG2) / RMVB(RV40)), audio files (MP3 / WMA / ASF / OGG / AAC / WAV) and picture files (JPG / PNG / BMP) are supported natively by the UC40+ projector.
Setup is just a matter of plugging in your preferred source and powering the projector on. Out of the box it sits flat on your chosen surface, but there is a little adjustable leg that allows you to adjust the height, very handy as you’ll likely want this projecting higher up than it would do when sat flat.
Just behind the lens were two adjustment rings, one for focus, the other for the vertical position (to counteract any distortion caused by projecting up at an angle).
On the bottom of the top panel are controls for selecting the input source, the projector can also be controlled via the included remote.
The UC40+has an 800 lumen LED which is really poor in daylight, the image is only just visible. Things improve dramatically when you project in the dark, images look loads better with good colours and great quality considering it has a native resolution of 800 x 480.
Hook up an Android box and you’ve got a brilliant little media and game centre projected onto your wall.
The poor picture in light can be easily overcome by making the room dark, the main issue that remains is the noise of the fan, it’s really loud for such a little box. The UC40+ has a speaker built in and so the fan is less noticeable in high volume action sequences in films and games, but the moment things calmed down the fan had a tendency to drown out the little speaker. Pair this with some speakers or headphones and you might be able to ignore the fan sound, but this isn’t the projector to use in presentation or meeting.
If the fan on the next model could be made to run without making such a din this would be a fantastic little projector for the price, providing you have a pitch black room to set it up in.
Mini WiFi Projector, YABER 5500 Lumen Mini Wireless Mirroring Projectors Support 1080P Portable Projector With Dobly Compatible TV Stick/TVbox/Iphone/Smartphone/PC/Laptop/PS4
1 used from £78.39
- 【WiFi & Wireless Screen Mirroring Function】 YABER mini projector supports wired & WiFi connection for both iOS and Android system which can help you enjoy online video after you connecting the projector to the internet. with a wireless mirroring function, you are able to share videos, photos and apps through phones or tablets devices.
- 【6000 Lumens & 1280 * 720 Native Resolution】 YABER mini projector with 6000 lumens of brightness and real native resolution of 1920*720 support 1080P, the projector delivers crisp, detailed HD content images, four times higher than the 480P.
- 【Support HiFi Stereo & Wide Compatibility】 The Y61mini projector Support HiFi sound with SRS sound system provides great auditory sense experience without external speakers. Wide compatibility feature makes Y61 compatible with Amazon Fire TV / Roku Streaming Stick / Laptop / Blu-Ray DVD player / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox / TVbox!
- 【Lightweight Mini Portable Design & Zoom - 25% & 200” Giant screen】Lightweight and portable delivers high portability for a very convenient cinematic experience with its compact design. Allows you to project images from 40"to 200" depending on the distance. You can reduce the projection size (-25%) with the remote control.
- 【Lifetime Professional Support】Equipped with HiFi speakers, no need to connect external speakers. It can be connected to various peripheral devices. NOTICE: Cannot connect to wifi or wifi is not stable is not a quality problem and can be solved by Firmware Upgrade. If you have any problem, please feel free let us know.
ELEPHAS Projector, GC333 Portable Projector with 4500 Lumens and Full HD 1080p, 180” Display and 50000 Hours Lamp Life LED Video Projector, Compatible with USB/HD/Sd/Av/VGA for Home Theater, White
£55.99 in stock
4 used from £52.07
- ✩ 2x brighter that other 4 inch projectorare you looking for a 4 inch projector with 2 times brightness? ELEPHAS Mini projector has 2x the brighter of 4inch projector. Full HD 1080p projector provides a display up to 180" Makes your viewing experience more immersive by emitting a wide glow from your projector onto the wall. Let you enjoy a wonderful visual feast after a busy day
- ✩ The best partner for a BBQ GC333 projector is the best partner for a BBQ party. Enjoying the pleasure of food and the warmth of the movie. Let the laughter fill the wonderful night. Your entertainment is viewable from 170-degree wide-viewing angles without distortion. Built in with advanced LED lamp, it can last as long as 50, 000 hours and free replacement of bulbs for life
- ✩ Easy screen Mirroring with phone You can connect your smartphone to ELEPHAS outdoor projector with an HDMI adapter to realize screen Mirroring (adapter not included in package). including HDMI, VGA, USB, Micro SD, RCA AV interfaces. Support a wide range of multimedia connection with many devices such as PC, laptop, MacBook, PS3/4, X-Box. Compatible with TV Stick and Chromecast
- ✩ 2 Built-in Hi-Fi speakers ELEPHAS projector is built-in two Hi-Fi speakers. Enhanced dual fan cooling system and advanced noise cancellation tech empowers a stunning watching experience. It is the smart way to enter the world of movies. Benefit from an intuitive operating system and immerse yourself in the world of entertainment
- ✩ Lifetime free warranty ELEPHAS guarantees lifetime free warranty and timely professional Technical support. This projector possesses CE FCC RoHS PSE certificates.
Ivos Universal LCD/DLP Projector Wall Ceiling Mount Bracket For Mini Projector Camera
- ★Fits both wall and ceiling mount installation
- ★Aluminium alloy construction
- ★Maximum loading 11 lbs (5 kgs)
- ★Rotatable head, easy to adjust angle WITH FIXED LENGTH
- ★Compatible with mini projector and DLP, and digital camera, camcorder or 35mm SLR, etc