Dubleup have taken the typical bulky power bank and squashed it down into a credit card sized gadget.
Seeing as power banks are designed to be carried around with you the traditional design can leave a lot to be desired.
Available via Kickstarter to begin with, you can pick from a choice of gold, silver or black.
You also need to pick your connector type as it’s available with either a built in lightening connector for iPod and iPhone (this is Apple certified) or a built in MicroUSB for Android devices (or Windows mobiles if anyone still has one!).
At the time of review there is no USB type C version and there is no way to change the connector type as the connector is built into the device.
You’ll see the silver MicroUSB version in the review video below, looking face on there isn’t anything other than a shiny credit card like device. As well as silver it’s available in black or gold.
On the back side you’ll see the connector (with small wire), a small row of LEDs and a little button. This wire is permanently attached to the power bank so you won’t misplace it, and when not in use it becomes part of the power bank, a massive plus over previous power banks tested that require you carry around a seperate cable.
Press the button and the LEDs light up to show you approximately how much charge is available. These are actually easier to see than you’ll see in the video review below, they give a clear indication of if it needs charging or not.
To charge this you will need a seperate USB cable (which is provided) and this plugs into a USB port on the side of the power bank.
It’s a compact battery that really does just slip into your wallet when not in use. It doesn’t add much bulk and you don’t notice it in your pocket.
With a capacity of 1280mAH this is designed to get you through the day rather than through multiple charges, keep it in your wallet or purse just in case you need a top up and aren’t near a power socket.
In use this charged an Alcatel Idol 4 (which has a 2610mAh battery) by 4% in 10 minutes. Given the tiny size it’d be very easy to plug this into your mobile and leave it charging while in your pocket or bag.
The Dubleup power bank is the smartest, most stylish, power bank reviewed and is currently on offer via Kickstarter.
If you want to take advantage of the current offer see the Kickstarter page: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/dubleup/dubleup-the-credit-card-sized-power-bank
Dubleup credit card sized power bank video review
House of Card & Paper A4 220 gsm Card - Assorted Bright (Pack of 100 Sheets)
- A4 Assorted Bright Card 220gsm
- Good Quality Bright Coloured Card
- suitable for the office, art, hobbies and craft
- ideal for presentations
- made in the UK
Eono by Amazon Geniuine Leather Wallet with RFID for Men-Coin comparment Multi Credit Card Slim Wallets
- 100% Genuine Leather – To provide the best experience we use the best material for our products. The Leather used for the wallet is from the animal Cow and it is 100% Genuine, you can test it across any lab.
- RFID Blocking – Rest assured as our leather wallets are equipped with advance RFID Blocking technology which protects your valuable information stored on RFID chips from unauthorised scans while you are on the go.
- 1 Year Warranty & Refund/Replacement –Our warranty covers product manufacturing defects & delivery damages, we provide full refund or free product replacement. We have always aimed and targeted to achieve 100% Customer Satisfaction and therefore our wallets do not disappoint.
- Super Slim Wallet Design – With the size of the wallet being12.5 CM X 10 CM X 2.5 CM, it is apt to fit into your front pocket as well as back pocket. It provides sufficient space to store your on the go valuables safe & organised in one place. This design makes the wallet unisex, for both men & women to use. It also makes a good gifting item.
SumUp Air mobile card terminal for contactless payments with Credit & Debit Card, Apple & Google Pay - NFC RFID money card reader - practical credit card reader
2 used from £13.11
- FULL TRANSPARENCY - No fixed costs or contractual obligations with the SumUp card reader. Only pay 1.69% per transaction.
- EASY TO USE - The card reader is installed and ready to use within 5 minutes. Process up to 500 transactions on a single charge. Use WiFi or mobile data on your smartphone. English customer service answers all questions.
- ACCEPT ALL PAYMENTS - Your customers can pay contactlessly or with a chip and PIN. All debit cards (Maestro, VPAY), credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Diners Club, Discover, Union Pay) and even Google and Apple Pay are accepted
- FAST PAYOUT - Get your money directly in your bank account in just 1-3 working days. No hassle, 100% online, no cumbersome rebooking, you get what you deserve.
- MOBILE: Connect the SumUp Air to your phone via Bluetooth and accept payments wherever you are. The SumUp Air works in conjunction with the free SumUp Mobile App and the web dashboard, which take over the entire organization for you.