Following hot on the heels of our Edelkrone QuickReleaseOne review comes the Edlekrone SliderOne Pro review, a super smooth motorized slider to help add motion to your shots.
As with all Edelkrone products the SliderOne Pro arrives very well packaged. It has a reassuring weight to it and feels like a fantastic bit of equipment the moment you lift it from the box.
One thing to note is it comes without a battery, you’ll need to either order one from Edelkrone or find one elsewhere. As it’s a standard LP-E6 battery, as used in the Canon 80D, buying one isn’t an issue (e.g. this twin pack on Amazon) but given the high price of this slider one a battery and charger should really be included so you can get up and running right away.
The SliderOne Pro has 20cm of travel for your camera and is compact enough to easily take with you out and about.
Although it can be used as is you may find it falls over if you add a camera with a long lens, so use with a tripod is recommended and it has a tripod mount on the underside. It can be used with either the larger tripod threads or smaller threads as an adapter is provided.
The large style tripod tread sits on the top of the SliderOne Pro so you’ll need some sort of adapter if you’re using a DSLR or mobile holder otherwise your equipment can’t be fitted. In the review video below you’ll see the Edelkrone FlexTilt Head 2 being used.
While some cameras and equipment can be tricky to setup this takes very little time to get up and running. You control the slider via a dedicated app, once opened the app will automatically search for and connect to the SliderOne Pro, no need to mess around with Bluetooth pairing.
The app gives you a range of options, allowing you to control the slider manually, setup a repeatable movement, setup time-lapse or even stop motion. SliderOne Pro can control your camera for those last two if you have the required cable (not supplied but is available from Edelkrone).
It’s an easy to use app that doesn’t take long to get the hang of the basics, with the slider producing lovely smooth panning shots on both DSLRs or mobiles. One thing to keep in mind is the slider does make a sound so if you’re planning on a shot with sound you’ll want to place the microphone away from the slider.
For more real world examples see www.instagram.com/markjdraper/
On its own the SliderOne Pro does left/right or forwards/backs movement only, but add an extra bit of kit, such as the DJI OSMO Mobile or Edelkrone Motion Box, and you add an extra dimension of movement that looks incredible.
Now, instead of a single direction of movement, you’re able to move left/right while keeping a specific object in the shot. The results look very impressive and give a professional look with very little effort.
The SliderOne Pro is quick to set up, very easy to use, and produces some brilliant, professional looking, footage. The only minor niggle is the lack of included battery. Scroll down to see two videos, the first is a review video, the second is a compilation of example footage taken using the SliderOne Pro.
Edlekrone SliderOne Pro Video Review
Edelkrone SliderOne Pro and Motion Box Demo Reel
Betron HD800 Bluetooth Over Ear Headphone, High Performance Sound, Built-In Mic And Volume Controls, Includes Hard Carry Case, Compatible with iPhone, iPad and Android Devices
- Bass Driven Sound: Featuring 50mm drivers and a professionally-tuned acoustic system, these wireless headphones provide strong bass . Enhancing any track, your listening experience will feel realistic and immersive.
- Innovative Design: 13 percent lighter than their predecessor, this Bluetooth headphone set is a real cut above the rest. Featuring full wireless freedom, strong headband and softer ear cups, you re set for a convenient and comfortable experience all day.
- Impressive Battery: Capable of withstanding a huge 10 hours of use from one charge, these wireless earphones are superbly durable. Also featuring a 3.5mm audio connector, you still have the option to use them when power is running low.
- Hands-Free Controls: Featuring a built-in microphone alongside integrated control buttons, you can adjust your music and take calls with ease.
- Strong Connection: Powered by cutting-edge class 1 Bluetooth technology, you can easily connect this wireless earphone set to any Bluetooth-compatible device. Hugely versatile and adaptable, you can listen to your favorite tracks hassle-free.
Drew & Cole Pressure King Pro Electric Pressure Cooker 20-in-1 Multi Cooker, Rice Cooker, Slow Cooker, Soup Maker, 1000 W, 6 Litre, Chrome
£89.99 in stock
1 used from £88.19
- FAMILY COOKING: huge 6L capacity, great for large families or batch cooking
- COOK FAST: cooks up to 90% faster than traditional cookware, make meals in minutes rather than hours saving energy
- HEALTHY: more nutrients and vitamins are retained than traditional cooking methods - up to 95%
- SLOW COOK: so versatile it can also do the job of a slow cooker
- EASY TO USE: 14 pre-set programmes plus 24 hour delay timer, keep warm and fast re-heat
Sandwich Masters: A fast-paced, competitive card game of strategy, sabotage and sandwiches
|Is Adult Product|