The Geemarc CL8500 is a very easy to use bit of kit designed for those who want something nice and simple.
Although it can be charged via a USB cable the manufacturer has included an easy to use charging dock. The dock makes use of the charging cable and can be left in place plugged into the wall, the CL8500 just slips into the dock and charges via a couple of contact points, brilliant for anyone that struggles with fiddly tasks such as plugging in a USB cable.
Another handy feature is a couple of LEDs built in to the top that can be turned on to act like a torch.
The Geemarc CL8500 features a clamshell design that is light and sturdy in the hand, with a screen on the front for notifications. There’s a call answer and reject button so the user doesn’t have to worry about quickly opening the mobile to answer a call.
When opened up there is a second screen on one half and nice large buttons on the other half. The menu is kept simple and uncluttered and if giving this to someone who isn’t too technical I’d recommend getting it all setup before handing it over, for example setting up emergency contacts, setting up the quick contacts or adding photos to the phonebook so it’s easy to see who you are dialing.
As you can see in the video there’s an SOS button on the back, a really great feature that means this mobile doubles up as an alarm that can alert those nearby that someone needs help.
This mobile has been design with a specific type of user in mind and it shows in the great build quality and range of features.
Available from Amazon UK: http://amzn.to/1VuURPQ
Geemarc CL8500 - Amplified Clamshell SIM-Free Mobile Phone with Dual LCD Display and Camera- UK Version, black
- ✅ AMPLIFIED & HEARING AID COMPATIBLE - SPECIALIZED FOR HARD OF HEARING- Adjustable receiving volume up to 40dB with boost key
- ✅ EXTRA LOUD & EASY TO USE- Extra Loud Ringer ( up to approx. 90dB @ 1metre) with Easy to Use Navigation Control Keypad.
- ✅ TALKING CALLER ID- Talking Caller ID (10 numbers max) and Talking keypad in 12 languages.
- ✅ “ICE FUNCTION- IN CASE OF EMERGENCY”: Pre-programmed 4 contacts to be called in the case of an emergency . You can also log your name, address, ailments, allergies, medications, blood group and GP . Extremely useful, simple, and essential in case of emergency.
- ✅MULTILINGUAL- Choice of 14 languages: English, French, German, Dutch, Portuguese, Swedish, Danish, Norwegian, Finnish, Russian, Spanish, Italian, Hungarian, Hebrew.
Geemarc CL100- Loud Big Button Corded Telephone- UK Version
£36.99 in stock
1 used from £29.35
- ✅ HEARING AID COMPATIBLE- Receiving volume gain +30dB
- ✅ TONE CONTROL- Receiving tone gain +/-10dB
- ✅ VOLUME CONTROL- Speech volume gain +/-4dB
- ✅ BIG BUTTONS & EMERGENCY BUTTONS-Big button keypad with 3 Emergency buttons for ease of use
- ✅ LOUD RINGER- Maximum ringer volume- 85dB
Geemarc Amplidect 595 U.L.E Highly Amplified (50dB) Cordless Phone + Extra Twin Handset - Phone for the Hard Hearing - Hearing Aid Compatible (T-coil)
- ✅ 50dB RECEIVING VOLUME - If You Have Medium or Severe Hearing Loss / Difficulties the Amplidect 595 Is What Your Are Looking For. Adjustable Receiving Volume Up to 50 dB and Tone Control on Both Handsets Helps You Follow Any Conversation
- ✅ HEARING AID COMPATIBLE - Versatile and Flexible Home Phone System That is Hearing Aid-Compatible on the Hearing Loop Setting and Therefor Suitable for People with up to Severe Hearing Loss / Hearing Difficulties
- ✅ NO MORE MISDIALING - Extra Large Big-Button Keypad with Large Numbers Incl. 9 One-Touch Memories on the Handset With Option to Save Telephone Numbers on the 9 keys of the Numeric Key Pad
- ✅ NEVER MISS A CALL - Adjustable Ringtone Volume Up to 80dB and the Extra Cordless Handset Will Ensure You Both Hear When it Rings and Have a Handset Near You. The Flashing Light Makes it Visible When Someone's Trying to Reach You
- ✅ 30 MIN ANSWERING MACHINE - Extra Long Built-In Answer Machine with 30 minutes of Recording Time and a Handy ‘Slow Reading’ Function Ensures Messages are Clearer and Easier to Understand and Save. Extra Feature: Emergency SOS buttons