The HAVIT HV-MS735 Gaming Mouse is the most button ladened mouse I’ve ever seen! Not only do you get the usual left/right/scroll wheel buttons, you also get 12(!) buttons on the left hand side, 3 rows of 4 buttons.
It’s a USB mouse and worked fine with Windows 10, there is an included software installation CD and you’ll need to install the drivers and management software to take advantage of the huge customisation options.
As you’ll see in the video review there are loads of different areas of this you can tweak, and each buttons function can be changed to whatever you want, including the left/right buttons.
As well as being useful from a gaming point of view I can see how this might also be handy for those working in software that has lots of keyboard shortcuts.
This all worked fine, although I’ve still not really got the hang of knowing exactly which button is which under thumb, it seems like something you’ll need to practice a lot with.
Still, for those who want lots of options a single click away this is a great bit of kit.
HAVIT HV-MS735 Gaming Mouse Video Review
HAVIT Programmable 19 Buttons 12000DPI High Precision 7 Breathing LED MMO Gaming Mouse, 7 Adjustable DPI, 12 Macro Buttons (MS735)
- [Built for gamers by gamers] Up to 12000 DPI (500/1000 (default) /1500/ 2000/4000/8000/12000 DPI), 12000 FPS, 500 Hz polling rate, 50G acceleration. Let you in full control of virtual world performance.
- [19 Fully Programmable Buttons] Whether you're an MMO player or simply someone looking to expand their macro usage, this mouse offers the freedom to program up to 19 buttons just the way you want.
- [Dedicated color for each DPI] 16 million color options ensure easily customize your optical color, the breathing light and the breathing mode adjustable via the driver.
- [Ergonomic right handed design with rubber painting surface] The rubber painting surface can keep your grip firm during playing game. 1.8m braided-fiber cable with gold-plated USB connector ensures stable data transmitting and greater durability.
- [Universal compatibility] Compatible with Windows2000, ME, XP, Vista, Win7, Win8, Win10, MAC, Linux. £¨Note: The programming function can Not work on MAC /Linux)