The Jam Transit Bluetooth headphones offer a comfortable and classic design for a wallet friendly price.
Available in a range of colours the Jam Transit features controls on the right hand ear for play/pause/answer calls, track skipping and volume. At the time of review the black version were just £30 on Amazon, but the which and red were more expensive.
There is a subtle blue light above the controls that comes on to give you feedback, for example to show the headphones are on or that they’re charging, during use it flashes to let you know the headphones are on.
Under the controls is a micro USB port for charging the Transit, however there is no aux port meaning you can only use these via Bluetooth which could be a problem if flying.
The headphone band feels flexible enough to accommodate even the largest head and secure enough not to fall off when bopping around, although they’ll likely go flying if you enjoy an energetic headbanging session!
The headphone cups are round and sit on your ears rather than over them (unless you have very small ears) and while secure they they aren’t so tight as to be clamped on your head like a vice.
Sound quality is very good considering the low price. They are good at isolating you from the outside world and have a surprisingly decent bass that you’d normally have to pay more for.
A nice extra is that rather than being delivered in a cardboard box the Transit Jams are delivered in a plastic case which you don’t need to throw away, you can keep using it as a headphone case. It’s a simple idea but one that works well and reduces the amount of packaging you’ll throw away while at the same time giving you a hard case to protect your new cans.
As with other Bluetooth headphones the Jam Transit offer the ability to act as a Bluetooth headset for calls, when a call comes in the music stops and when you finish your call it picks up where you left off.
For £30 these are a great set of headphones, at least for the black option. At closer to £40 for the other coloured options these are not as good value and you’d be better off with the brilliant August EP650s instead.
Jam Audio Transit Lite - Bluetooth Headphones w/ Microphone, Wireless On-Ear Controls, Lightweight Comfortable Design Earphones, Rechargeable 11hrs Battery, Precision Drivers, Superior Bass - Black
- UP TO 11 HOURS PLAYTIME: Have your party go late into the night without worrying about charging your headphones
- RICH AUDIO: Jam Transit Lite's finely tuned neodymium drivers deliver superior bass and clean tones. The lightweight and soft touch design makes them comfortable to wear, even if you are listening to music for extended periods of time.
- EASY CONTROLS: The remote and volume controls allow you to adjust the music coming from your smartphone easily, plus you can answer calls without having to remove the headphones thanks to a built-in microphone.
- GET CONNECTED: Jam Transit Lite headphones can connect wirelessly with any Bluetooth enabled device up to 10 metre range. Don't worry, there's also an aux cable supplied for your non-Bluetooth items.
- DON'T SCREEN YOUR CALLS: Quickly move from music to calls with the handy speakerphone function which allows you to pick up calls as they come in.
Jam Audio Transit 2.0 - Bluetooth Headphones w/ Active Noise Cancelling + Wireless On-Ear Controls, Mic, Sweat Resistant Earphones, 15hrs Battery, Deep Bass, Clear Treble, Crisp Sound - Black
£52.41 in stock
1 used from £ 22.92
- UP TO 15 HOURS PLAYTIME: Have your party go late into the night without worrying about charging your headphones
- WATER & SWEAT PROOF: The Jam Audio Transit 2.0 is water and sweat proof, perfect for a jog in the sunshine!
- NOISE CANCELLATION: Strong, powerful sound with extra low bass allows you to sit back and enjoy your music uninterrupted, because music sounds way better when it's just the music.
- BLUETOOTH 4.0: With new and improved Bluetooth connectivity you can ensure you're getting the same crisp sound whatever device you connect to.
- ON EAR CONTROLS: Don't get tangled up in wires! At just the tap of a button you can play, pause, skip or rewind your music - have it your way!
Jam Transit Micro Sports Buds Bluetooth In-Ear Headphones - Pink
1 used from £ 9.18
- Up to 10 hours play time for extended use
- Sweat resistant - lasts through the toughest workout
- Safe Surround - eliminates volume on one side, allowing user to hear their environment
- Water bottle
- Reflective cord allows for safety during night time use