The Jam Transit Bluetooth headphones offer a comfortable and classic design for a wallet friendly price.
Available in a range of colours the Jam Transit features controls on the right hand ear for play/pause/answer calls, track skipping and volume. At the time of review the black version were just £30 on Amazon, but the which and red were more expensive.
There is a subtle blue light above the controls that comes on to give you feedback, for example to show the headphones are on or that they’re charging, during use it flashes to let you know the headphones are on.
Under the controls is a micro USB port for charging the Transit, however there is no aux port meaning you can only use these via Bluetooth which could be a problem if flying.
The headphone band feels flexible enough to accommodate even the largest head and secure enough not to fall off when bopping around, although they’ll likely go flying if you enjoy an energetic headbanging session!
The headphone cups are round and sit on your ears rather than over them (unless you have very small ears) and while secure they they aren’t so tight as to be clamped on your head like a vice.
Sound quality is very good considering the low price. They are good at isolating you from the outside world and have a surprisingly decent bass that you’d normally have to pay more for.
A nice extra is that rather than being delivered in a cardboard box the Transit Jams are delivered in a plastic case which you don’t need to throw away, you can keep using it as a headphone case. It’s a simple idea but one that works well and reduces the amount of packaging you’ll throw away while at the same time giving you a hard case to protect your new cans.
As with other Bluetooth headphones the Jam Transit offer the ability to act as a Bluetooth headset for calls, when a call comes in the music stops and when you finish your call it picks up where you left off.
For £30 these are a great set of headphones, at least for the black option. At closer to £40 for the other coloured options these are not as good value and you’d be better off with the brilliant August EP650s instead.
Wireless Headphones, Mpow M12 Wireless Earbuds Bass+ Sound with Wireless Charging Case, IPX8 Waterproof Bluetooth 5.0 headphones In Ear, Touch Control Earphones w/25Hrs Playtime/USB-C/Quick-Pairing
£23.19 in stock
- 【Faster and Stable Connection】 M12 wireless earbuds will connect your Bluetooth device automatically and immediately when just opening the charging case, no need to get either of the earbuds out. Advanced Bluetooth 5.0 chip provides more stable connection and faster propagation speed. Compatible with various Bluetooth devices, including cellphones, tablets, laptops, computers, and TV
- 【Superior Sound with Deep Bass】Equipped with SBC&AAC audio codex and advanced PU dynamic driver, the wireless earphones deliver premium Hi-Fi quality sound, strong bass and 3D surround stereo. Make sure to choose the most suitable eartips (S/M/L) to get better seal, helping to enjoy stereo immersive sound and block external noise
- 【Support USB-C Fast Charging & Wireless Charging】M12 Bluetooth earbuds support two charging modes. Reversible USB-C charging cable (included) makes charging faster and convenient. Compatible with wireless charger (sold separately), getting you rid of wire, which supports charging for 10 mins, and listening for 1 hr. Up to 25 hours battery life with portable charging case. Each Earbud can be used for 5 hours on a single fully charge
- 【Smart Touch Control & Upgraded Mono/Twin Mode】Multi-function touch panel on each earbud helps to play & pause, adjust volume & tracks, answer & end calls, activate Siri and Google assistant more convenient. Unlike others, either earbud (L/R) of M12 can be used alone in mono mode, convenient to be aware of the surrounding environment during music or calls. You can also wear both wireless earbuds to create immersive quality sound
- 【IPX8 Waterproof for Sports & Ergonomic Fit: With Nano coating, IPX8 waterproof rating of M12 wireless earbuds can effectively resist sweat, accident splashes and light rain. Ergonomic earbuds are super stable and light, will keep in your ears even in strenuous sports. Perfect for running, jogging, hiking, yoga, exercises, gym, fitness, traveling, etc
Cambridge Audio Melomania 1 True Wireless Earbuds - 45 Hours Battery Life, Bluetooth 5.0 Earphones, IPX5 Water Resistant In-Ear Headphones, Clear Voice Calling, Graphene Enhanced Drivers (Black),S
£79.95 in stock
5 used from £74.35
- INCREDIBLE BATTERY LIFE: wireless earphones with up to 9 hours' playback – double that of most wireless earbuds – with an extra 36 hours in the charging case.
- STUNNING SOUND QUALITY: a superior listening experience designed by our Hi-Fi engineers in London.
- IPX5 WATER RESISTANT: easily able to handle rain and sweat, tough enough to survive a sudden rain shower, or a trip to the gym.
- SUPERIOR CONNECTION: the very latest true wireless Bluetooth 5.0 technology to ensure no drops in signal, and connectivity at up to 30 meters.
- SIMPLE VOICE CONTROL: Works with voice assistants including Google Assistant and Siri to control volume, track, skip, play/pause.