The Juboury Fitness Tracker is a low cost tracker that comes with a free app for reviewing the data it collects. Setup was fairly easy, download the free app and follow the onscreen instructions to pair the device with your mobile.
The tracker comes in two parts, a bracelet and the tracker. To charge the tracker you’ll need to remove it from the band to reveal the USB charging connector. Have had a bit of a problem when popping the tracker back into the bracelet, there is a central pin, used the keep the tracker in place, and it’s meant to pop through a hole on the bracelet, but usually didn’t. This meant the tracker didn’t sit flush. Perhaps over time this will resolve itself as the material around the hole is stretched.
The tracker has a simple interface that uses swipes and pokes to navigate the various options. The screen is clear and text is easy to read although as the design of the tracker is that of a screen across your arm you’ll need to get use to reading text on the side, there isn’t an option to have information displayed vertically.
As this connects to your mobile it can notify you about calls and messages. The tracker vibrates to get your attention and displays information on the screen to let you know how is contacting you. There isn’t a way to read messages, but at least it alerts you to check your phone. Currently this notifies you about events from: calls, SMS, Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp and Skype.
The app also allows you to set up a sedentary reminder, for when you’ve been sat down for too long, and also give you access to historical data. Unfortunately this data is locked away in this app, there is no integration with other apps such as Withings or Google Fit. At the very least it should allow the data to be passed to Google Fit which can then be used by lots of 3rd part apps.
So an OK fitness tracker if you want to get a general idea of your day to day activity levels, but not something to get if you’re looking to work within a fitness ecosystem such as Withings or FitBit,
Fitbit Charge 4 Advanced Fitness Tracker with GPS, Swim Tracking & Up To 7 Day Battery, Black
£117.00 in stock
- Battery Life: Up to 7 days
- Compatibility: Compatible with iOS 12.2 or higher & Android OS 7.0 or higher
- Built-in GPS: With built-in GPS, leave your phone behind and explore the outdoors with pace and distance on your tracker and see a workout intensity map showing your route and effort in the app when you’re done
- Active Zone Minutes: This feature alerts you to which heart rate zone you’re in so you can see if you’re working hard enough to reach your goals
- Sleep Stages & Score: Charge 4 tracks your time in light, deep and REM sleep stages and gives you a nightly Sleep Score in the Fitbit app, so you can better understand your sleep quality and work toward better rest
Fitness Trackers HR, Fitness Tracker Activity Tracker Watch, Activity Trackers Health Exercise Watch with Heart Rate and Sleep Monitor, Smart Band Calorie Counter, Pedometer Walking for Men Women
£12.99 in stock
- 【All-Day Activity Tracking Watch, Heart Rate & Sleep Monitoring】With built-in smart optical sensors, the activity tracker automatically monitors heart rate continuously for 24 hours. You can view a full day's dynamic heart rate graph in the app. It also effectively monitors your sleep quality and provides comprehensive sleep quality analysis to help you adjust yourself for a healthier lifestyle.
- 【Multi Sport Tracking】The fitness tracker watch has 14 sports modes to track your activities with greater accuracy, including Walk, Run, Spinning, Cycling, Dance, Climbing, Hike, Treadmill, Workout, Tennis, Yoga, Basketball, Football, Badminton. Connect your bracelet with GPS on your phone to map routes and see stats like pace, distance and time.
- 【USB Charging Sport Watch】The Fitness smart watch comes with a built-in USB plug and does not need a charging cable for charging, just gently pull the band off and insert the built-in USB plug into a USB charger to charge. Last for 7-15 days after 1-2 hours fully charging.
- 【Calls/ SMS/ SNS/ Sedentary Alert Smart Watches】Fitness tracker hr will vibrate to alert you if your phone receives a phone call, SMS text and SNS messages including Facebook,Twitter, WhatsApp, Linkedin, Messenger, etc. Simply connect the bracelet to your phone via APP and set in the App, you will never miss a call and a message. It also has other features: alarm alert, stopwatch, sedentary reminder, remote camera control, ect.
- 【Waterproof & Long Battery Life】The Health sport watch designed with 4 different styles of dial, select the dial directly on the app to change the theme. Adjustable screen brightness, clear viewing during the day and not dazzling at night. With IP67 waterproof, you can wear a sports watch while washing your hands, taking a bath and swimming.★You can follow the instructions and download the APP: "FitPro". If you have any questions about the product, please contact us
Lintelek Fitness Tracker, Activity Tracker Watch Heart Rate Monitor, Waterproof Smart Fitness Band Step Counter, Calorie Counter, Pedometer Watch Kids Women Men
- Track your daily steps, calorie consumed, distance, monitor continuous heart rate, record the duration of exercise, average pace. Show the notification of the incoming call, message and SNS from Social Media Software.
- Monitor your daily sleep quality, tell you how long and how well you sleep during the night. Set alarm and sedentary alert can silently remind you to wake up, take medicine or do some exercise.
- Map your sports route in the app by following the connected GPS tracker, you can see average speed, activity distance, workout route, energy consumption in the app. (Only for walking and running.)
- 0.96 big OLED Screen with 4 customized clock faces. Comfortable, fashionable, adjustable anti-lost strap for lovely kids, sporty men and business men.
- 14 sports modes for specific activity can meet your needs the whole day. 24-hour real-time continuous heart rate can give you tips for exercise. Support Android 4.4 and above, iOS 7.1 and above only for smartphone