When sent this budget smartwatch for review the expectations were set rather low, after all just how much could they pack into a £50 smartwatch?
Things got off to a bumpy start as the watch didn’t allow for an initial language selection and wasn’t set to English by default. Fortunately the icons helped easily track down the settings menu to change it to English.
You need to download a companion app, the watch has a QR code to help you find it. Once paired the watch can then notify you of incoming calls and messages. And every other notification on your mobile! You need to spend some time disabling a lot of the notifications, but its easy to do in the app and well worth putting the time in to getting only the notifications you actually want.
Despite this bumpy start the LEMFO LF06 is actually a decent smartwatch considering the budget price. It doesn’t feel cheap, it has a nice strap and is comfortable to wear for long periods.
It’s got a touch screen allowing you to easily navigate around the menu, select contacts, dial numbers etc. And why would you want to select contacts or dial numbers on your watch I hear you ask? Because this has a speaker and microphone built in allowing you to make phone calls from your wrist! Clarity of calls was actually OK although if there was much background noise it could be tricky to hear the other person.
I was searching the Internet for Viagra that could help to treat erectile dysfunction. Finally, I found out information about cheap generic Viagra on the site . I decided to buy it because there were the lowest price and the fastest delivery. They are available not in every pharmacy and the price is more expensive. I was taking them for a month. The action of generic Viagra started in half an hour after taking.
The notifications generally work OK. After initial setup lots had to be disabled as ALL app notifications are on by default, this is especially annoying when something like the HTC mobile backup kicks in and you get a notification every 1% backed up.
The LF06 features a range of ringtones and notification sounds which thankfully can be disabled as rather than being a short noise the watch only has really long sounds that get played, very annoying. Switching to vibrate only was a much better experience.
Battery lasted throughout the day and it’s charged by a USB port on the side, you can use the same cable as you’d use on most mobiles, meaning it’s easy to top this up via a portable battery or plugging it into you work PC.
There is a small camera built in that can take low res photos and videos, although be warned the manual states this doesn’t work with iOS.
It has the option to control music playback, however this didn’t work with my HTC One M9.
So while there are lots of niggles to this you have to remember it’s really low price. There are much better smartwatches available, but they cost a lot more than the LF06. This is a great way to see if you like the idea of a smartwatch without spending an absolute fortune on one.
Samsung Galaxy Watch 3 4G Stainless Steel 45 mm Smart Watch - Mystic Black (UK Version)
£331.80 in stock
13 used from £279.99
- Galaxy Watch3 4G encases game-changing tech in a classic watch body. Crafted from stainless-steel and fine leather, this timeless style goes with everything.
- Stay connected, even when you don’t have your phone. With Galaxy Watch3 4G, you’re mobile, reachable, and ready to take on the day.
- You’re always in tune with the world when you’re wearing Galaxy Watch3 4G. Receive texts, WhatsApps, calls, and even DJ your day, all from your wrist.
- Keep an eye on your daily wellness with Galaxy Watch3 4G. Not only can you count your steps and track your heart rate, but it’ll track your sleep and offer insights for a holistic approach to wellbeing
- What's in the box: Samsung Galaxy Watch3 4G with leather strap, wireless charger, user manual.
Amazfit Bip S Fitness Smartwatch, 40 Day Battery Life, 10 Sports Modes, Heart Rate, 1.28'' Always-On Display, Water Resistant, Built-in GPS, Carbon Black
- The Amazfit Bip S Fitness Smartwatch comes with a whopping 40 day long battery life on a single charge of 2.5-hours.
- 10 Sport Modes Tracking (Treadmill, Outdoor Running, Cycling, Yoga, etc) with 5 ATM water resistant so you can take it for a swim.
- Built-in GPS to track daily step count, distance traveled, calories burned, and sleep quality.
- BioTracker PPG Heart Rate Monitor provides high-precision continuous heart rate tracking, warning and interval values.
- Highly colorful always-on display with easily readable outdoors even under bright sunlight. True bright colors with 64 Gamut.
AGPTEK Smart Watch for Women, 1.3'' Full Touch Fitness Tracker with Female Health Tracking, Heart Rate Monitor, Message Notification, IP68 Waterproof Outdoor Sports Smartwatch for Android iOS Phones
£37.40 in stock
1 used from £36.65
- ⌚ 【HD Screen & Custom Style】 Adopt 1.3 inch round full color screen, bring a better visual experience more than square. And it supports to choose any picture you want on your phone as wallpaper, show your personal style.
- 【Female Health Tracking & Message Notification】Not only supports real-time dynamic heart rate monitoring and sleep tracking, but also a unique reminder function of the menstrual cycle and pregnancy readiness are added. After connecting with the APP, you can receive real-time notifications from WhatsApp, LinkedIn, Instagram and Twitter.
- 【8 Sports Modes & IP68 Waterproof】 The sports watch offers 8 sports modes, such as walking, running, yoga, swimming, etc. This smart watch is water resistant to 50 meters, you can wear it while washing your hands, taking a shower, swimming.
- ⌚ 【More Practical Functions】 The smart watch, can be used as activity monitors, has multi-sport mode. Monitor sleep, heart rate, steps and calorie consumption, health reminder, sedentary reminder, call reminder, meeting reminder, alarm etc. It's all about creating a healthier lifestyle.
- ⏳ 【Long Lasting & Great Compatibility】 The smart watch can be used for 8-12 days or 30 days standby when charged for 2 hours. This smartwatch is suitable for almost all smart phones, like Huawei, Samsung, iPhone and so on.