The Mini 0805 in car camera is a small little unit with a cylindrical design.
Interestingly it came with a GPS data logger as an additional extra, a separate module that plugs in the top of the Mini 0805.
There is a tiny 1.5″ LCD screen on the back and the build quality in general means the entire thing feels rather cheap considering the high asking price of £78 at the time of review.
The Mini 0805 comes with a USB cable, in car charging cable that it nice and long…and a sticky pad. There isn’t a cradle included, you have to use the square sticker to attach it to you car, absolutely terrible idea and fortunately not something seen on other dash cams reviewed.
Footage is OK, with the GPS module attached it records your position and speed as well as the date/time so on playback you’ve all the information you need. You have access to the raw GPS data but when I tried to load it into a GPS visualizing website it didn’t know what to do with it.
The Mini 0805 suffers from a poor menu system which is slow and sluggish, at least you don’t need to go into the menu that often once it’s set up.
If this cost £20 it’d be worth getting to see if you like having an in car camera. But for this price the quality and design are absolutely abysmal, avoid and invest in much better models such as the Polaroid C210.
ORSKEY Dash Cam Front and Rear 1080P Full HD Dual Dash Camera In Car Camera Dashboard Camera Dashcam for Cars 170 Wide Angle HDR with 3.0" LCD Display Night Vision Motion Detection and G-sensor
£28.04 in stock
3 used from £26.08
- Front and Rear Dual Recording Dash Cam: Full HD 1920X1080P at 30 fps video front camera with VGA waterproof rear cam. Simultaneously show front and back driving states, provide a safer daily driving environment.
- Superior Night Vision Dash Cam: 6 unique infrared LED fill lights allows the dash cam to perform optimally in low light situations. WDR technology allows for the best night video.
- 170° Wide Angle Dash Cam & 6G Lens : Combined with Sony sensor and 6 glass lens and 170 Degree wide angle lens allows COMS get more clear images. High-performance chipset which enables you to take up to 1080P 30fps full HD videos and 12MP pictures.
- Intelligent Operation: G-sensor activated Emergency Recording automatically captures unexpected driving incidents and protects the recordings. Loop Recording allows continuous use by writing over old, unneeded footage. Note: Operation requires a micro SD Card (Support up to 32GB Card Not Included)
- Easy Operation & Guarantee: Easily and securely mount to your windshield in seconds with the included suction cup. We also provide 12 months guarantee, with a qualified after-sale service team, 7 days/ 24 hours for serving you.
Garmin Dash Cam Mini Key-Sized Dash Camera with 140-degree Wide-angle Lens and Recording in 1080p HD Video
£89.00 in stock
- Car key-sized dash camera goes virtually unnoticed on your windscreen
- 140 Degree wide-angle lens captures crisp 1080p HD footage
- Automatically records and saves video of incidents
- Accepts microSDHC cards from 8 GB to 256 GB in size; a class 10 (or faster) card is required, sold separately. Garmin Customer Care: 0808 238 0000
- Built-in Wi-Fi connectivity uploads saved footage to your compatible smartphone running the Garmin Drive app
APEMAN Dual Lens Dash Cam for Cars Front and Rear with Night Vision and SD Card Included, 1080P FHD Mini Car Camera, 170°Wide Angle Driving Recorder with G-Sensor, Parking Monitor, Loop Recording, WDR
£33.99 in stock
2 used from £32.54
- Dual Lens Protection - Some car insurance firms offer discounts if you use a dash cam! The 1080P Full Hd front and 720P waterproof rear camera with 170 degrees wide-angle can record simultaneously to witness your driving to the greatest extent. Most of the rear camera on the market are VGA, 720P has three times as many pixels as normal 480P.
- Delicate And Unique - Different from other dash cam, specifically designed and developed through independent Research and Development the square compact size more suitable for British models and aesthetics, which is more concise and neatly in the car.
- Best Value For Money - To help you avoid buying an incompatible memory card, a 32Gb microSD card is offered for free for your convenience. It is easy to use for yourself and It is also a worth perfect gift for friends or family.
- Complete Features - C420D has everything you expect of an ideal car camera: G-sensor that saves video evidence of collisions; Loop Recording; Motion Detection; Parking Guard; etc. Wide Dynamic Range synthesis technology combines bright and dark conditions in the field of view to enrich the details.
- Worry-free Guarantee - We provide each Apeman dash cam C420D highly responsive Lifetime customer support at any time. Please feel free to ask us for any questions you have. All e-mails are typically responded in 1 working day with helpful advice.