The ORB Xbox One Dual Controller Charge Dock is a low cost way of avoiding the annoyance of changing batteries in Xbox One controllers.
Included are two replacement battery packs, a USB lead and the dock itself.
The Orb dock has a light around the base which is usually green until you pop a controller in that needs a charge, at which point it turns red.
Being a fairly bright light it’s a pity the Orb dock doesn’t have a way to turn the lights off without removing the power as they can be distracting if you want to charge your controllers while watching TV.
Keep that in mind when deciding where to place this, rather than powering via the Xbox you could always pop it out of sight and use a spare USB plug adapter.
A great low cost way to stop having to use batteries, with the added bonus of having somewhere to store your controllers when not in use.
ORB Dual Controller Charge and Play Battery Pack (Xbox One)
- Duo battery pack for your XBOXONE controllers
- Recharge battery while you continue to play
- High performance NiMH rechargeable batteriesLED charge indicators
- Charged by USB cable via your XBOXONE or USB device
- Includes 2 x 3m (10ft) charging cables
ORB Dual Controller Battery Pack White - Compatible with Xbox One S
- High quality rechargeable battery for excellent performance and long life x 2
- Can charge during game play
- 3M USB to Micro USB data and charge cable X 2
- LED light indicates charging status
ORB Dual Controller Charge Dock - Includes batteries (Xbox One)
- Charges two wireless controllers
- Includes 2 rechargeable batteries
- Powered by USB cable (Supplied)
- Charges on standby mode
- Please note this Charge Dock is NOT compatible with the Xbox One S.