The PhotoFast CR8800 is a small dongle that allows you to use microSD cards with your iPhone or iPad, and in the below review video you’ll see it working with an iPad Air and iPhone 6.
You’ll need to download a dedicated app to access the files on the memory card. It’s a very easy to use app that has been designed to work with a number of other services, such as Google Drive, as long as you provide your credentials and authorise the app to access your account.
The app can be used as a media player for your own video/music (either on the iDevice or on the memory card), but as you’ll see in the review video the app isn’t authorised to play iTunes content.
Copying files was very easy and means you can quickly move files between devices without having to wait for any cloud backup services to upload files.
I can see this also being handy at work if you have a large number of files you need to take with you but don’t want to clog up your iPad.
It’s highly portable and not something that would stay plugged into your device and so I’d have preferred the design to have included some method of protecting the lighting connector from damage, as it is it stays exposed to the elements.
Handy little gadget that gives you additional options on storage.
PhotoFast CR8800 Video Review
Plustek Photo Scanner - ephoto Z300, Scan 4x6 Photo in 2sec, Auto Crop and Deskew with CCD Sensor. Support Mac and PC
- The easiest way to scan photos and documents. Supports 3x5, 4x6, 5x7, and 8x10 in sizes photo scanning but also letter and A4 size paper.
- Fast and easy, 2 seconds for one 4x6 photo and 5 seconds for one 8x10 size photo. You can easily convert about 1000 photos to digitize files in one afternoon and share with your family or friends.
- More efficient than a flatbed scanner. Just insert the photos one by one and then scan. This makes ePhoto much more efficient than a flatbed scanner.
- Powerful Image Enhancement functions included. Quickly enhance and restore old faded images with a click of the mouse. Advanced editing functions are also available when needed.
- ePhoto Z300 works with both Mac and PC : Supports Windows 7/8/10 , Mac OS X 10.8.x to 10.15.x . User can download the latest version on Plustek website
Moukey MCM-1 Cam. Microphone Video Mic for DSLR Cam,Nikon/ Canon EOS ,Vlogging,PC and Android Smartphones
£15.99 in stock
1 used from £15.67
- ♫ Universal Compatibility: Fits most of the DSLR Cameras, Camcorders, Audio Recorders, iPhone and Android Smartphones, Tablets, Laptops- Except for Canon T5i,T6 and T7 (Note: the devices should have a 3.5mm jack which supports CTIA).
- ♫ High-quality Cardioid Condenser & Recording: Built-in high-class cardioid condenser capsule achieves supreme audio recording when used with various DSLR cameras.
- ♫ Effectively Reduce Noise: Unidirectional microphone, primarily sensitive to sounds in front of the camera and can reduce in background noise, suitable for interview, vlogging, etc.(Note: If there is an obvious noise, it may be that the device is incompatible or the cable is inserted incorrectly. )
- ♫ Metal Material: The high-density lengthened aluminum body protects recording quality from high radio frequency levels.
- ♫ Flexible Shock Mount: Features a shock mount, effective at minimizing unwanted vibration, noise and cable-borne noise.
ABC Products All in One USB Multi Digital Camera Digital Camera / Mobile Phone Picture Memory Card Reader Writer
- 1 Year Warranty
- USB Cable Included
- USB2.0 - Works with Windows 98SE, ME, 2000, XP, Vista, 7, 8 etc and Mac OS V9.2 and Above (Future Proof)
- Reads all Memory Cards Except Smart Media
- PLUG and PLAY Digital Photo Frame Transfer