The PhotoFast CR8800 is a small dongle that allows you to use microSD cards with your iPhone or iPad, and in the below review video you’ll see it working with an iPad Air and iPhone 6.
You’ll need to download a dedicated app to access the files on the memory card. It’s a very easy to use app that has been designed to work with a number of other services, such as Google Drive, as long as you provide your credentials and authorise the app to access your account.
The app can be used as a media player for your own video/music (either on the iDevice or on the memory card), but as you’ll see in the review video the app isn’t authorised to play iTunes content.
Copying files was very easy and means you can quickly move files between devices without having to wait for any cloud backup services to upload files.
I can see this also being handy at work if you have a large number of files you need to take with you but don’t want to clog up your iPad.
It’s highly portable and not something that would stay plugged into your device and so I’d have preferred the design to have included some method of protecting the lighting connector from damage, as it is it stays exposed to the elements.
Handy little gadget that gives you additional options on storage.
PhotoFast CR8800 Video Review
Identicator Applicant Fingerprint Cards, Pack of 250
- Country Of Origin : United States
- The Package Height Of The Product Is 4.32 Centimeters
- The Package Length Of The Product Is 20.57 Centimeters
- The Package Width Of The Product Is 20.83 Centimeters
Plustek Photo Scanner - ephoto Z300, Scan 4x6 Photo in 2sec, Auto Crop and Deskew with CCD Sensor. Support Mac and PC
1 used from £175.42
- The easiest way to scan photos and documents. Supports 3x5, 4x6, 5x7, and 8x10 in sizes photo scanning but also letter and A4 size paper.
- Fast and easy, 2 seconds for one 4x6 photo and 5 seconds for one 8x10 size photo. You can easily convert about 1000 photos to digitize files in one afternoon and share with your family or friends.
- More efficient than a flatbed scanner. Just insert the photos one by one and then scan. This makes ePhoto much more efficient than a flatbed scanner.
- Powerful Image Enhancement functions included. Quickly enhance and restore old faded images with a click of the mouse. Advanced editing functions are also available when needed.
- ePhoto Z300 works with both Mac and PC : Supports Windows 7/8/10 , Mac OS X 10.10 to 11.x . User can download the latest version on Plustek website
Neewer USB Microphone with Suspension Scissor Arm Stand Shock Mount Monitor Headphone Pop Filter USB Cable and Table Mounting Clamp Kit for Sound Recording(Blue/Silver)
£44.99 in stock
- KIT INCLUDES: (1) NW-7000 USB Condenser Microphone(Blue and Silver), (1) Adjustable Suspension Scissor Arm Stand and Mounting Clamp, (1) Monitor Headphone; (1) Pop Filter, (1) Black Shock Mount, (1) USB Cable(Blue), (1) Ball-type Anti-wind Foam Cap
- MIC AND MONITOR HEADPHONE: The microphone utilizes cardioid pickup pattern with condenser capsule, minimizing background noise and isolating the main sound source; Plug-and-Play, no need to install any driver; The monitor headphone's circumaural design contours ensureexcellent sound isolation in loud environments; 180 degree rotatable earcups are easy for single ear monitoring
- NW-35 ADJUSTABLE ARM STAND: The adjustable scissor arm stand with mounting clamp is made of all metal construction, sturdy and durable; The adjustable arms can be fold up and easy for you to carry around; The mounting clamp can attach to tables, desks, shelves, counters, etc; Suitable for any stores, families, stages, studios, broadcasting and TV stations, etc
- METAL SHOCK MOUNT: Features an adjustment with locking knob and can effectively reduce handling noises; The ball-type anti-wind foam cap can protect microphone against wind interference and singers' spit
- WIDE COMPATIBILITY: Can be used with Mac without installing driver and Windows 2000/XP/7/8/10/Vista system; Strong output, no distortion, low power consumption