The SensorPush is a really easy to use little sensor for tracking temperature and humidity.
There isn’t much in the box, just the SensorPush and a little sticky pad, I assume useful for fixing this inside a case or on a wall.
Instructions on the back of the box direct you to download the companion app. The app is really simple and easy to use and it presents the collected data in very easy to understand graphs.
Setup was really easy, click add a sensor, hold the SensorPush near your mobile, wait for the pairing process to take place…done!
You’re then ready to set the sensor up in whatever location you might want to track temperature and humidity. The tiny size means this can be placed in a wide variety of locations, for example a room, a cupboard, a box, a case etc.
It collects data right away and holds 20 days worth of data so you don’t need to collect data everyday (handy if this is not somewhere you’ll visit everyday).
Interestingly when this was placed in a fridge my phone could still access and download data even when it was located in a different room, so you don’t necessarily have to retrieve the sensor to retrieve the data.
You can set alerts to flag up an issue when data is collected, for example if the temperature or humidity dropped under your desired amount your mobile will alert you and when looking at the graphs the lines change from green to red to indicate where the sensor detected a problem.
While the alert system works well it can only alert you when you’ve collected data, it can’t alert you in real time as it requires a Bluetooth connection. In the long run if a follow up model could connect to WiFi to log the data online and back into your app (like Netatmo does) this would be a brilliant little sensor that could be fitted and forgotten about.
The app can support multiple sensors, they can be named so it’s easy to see which sensor is where.
A really simple to use product that does exactly what it sets out to.
SensorPush Wireless Thermometer and Hygrometer Review
SensorPush Wireless Thermometer/Hygrometer for iPhone/Android - Humidity & Temperature Smart Sensor with Alerts
- Easy one-time setup: Install our free app (iOS 8+ or Android 4.3+) and hold the sensor against the screen
- Powerful: Line of sight range of 325 feet keeps you up to date, even on the other side of your home
- Designed with you in mind: Beautifully designed apps for Apple iOS and Android make monitoring easy
- Accurate: Swiss-made sensing component provides reliable, accurate measurements
- Set it and forget it: Pushes readings to devices via Bluetooth and alerts you if there's a problem
Govee Room Thermometer Hygrometer, Digital Accurate Indoor Temperature Humidity Sensor with Smart Alert, LCD Bluetooth Temp Humidity Monitor with Data Storage for House Garage Wine Cellar Greenhouse
- Hassle-free LCD Display: It offers real-time temperature/humidity readings and max/min records on LCD screen. 3-level comfort indicators-DRY/COMFORT/WET keep you aware of home situation with just a glance.
- High Accuracy: Built-in Swiss-made thermometer hygrometer sensor, it provides high precise monitoring. The temperature is accurate to ±0.5°F while humidity is ±3%RH. Up to 2s responsive speed always shows you the latest readings.
- Up to 164ft Remote Range: Bluetooth-enabled feature allows you to remotely monitor temperature/humidity on Govee Home app within 50m/164ft (no obstacles).
- Smart Notification Alert: Alert notification will be sent to your phone once temperature or humidity is out of preset range. Intelligent function enables you to adjust situation of your wine cellar, greenhouse or other places in time.
- Free Data Storage: It features 20-day on-board data storage. You are able to view recent temperature and humidity records. Curve graph diasplying brings you a clear data-changing track. You can export latest 2 months data to CSV format at any time.
ThermoPro TP50 Room Thermometer Digital Indoor Hygrometer Monitor Temperature and Humidity Meter for Home Office Nursery Comfort, Min and Max Records
- Air comfort indicator: Humidity meter with humidity level icon indicates air condition: dry, comfort, wet
- High and low records: Hygrometer digital thermometer displays maximum and minimum temperature and humidity records
- Healthier home: Thermometer hygrometer with temperature and humidity monitor ensures proper indoor humidity control has important skin, allergen and other health benefits
- Smart design: Room thermometer indoor features tabletop and magnet mountable design; Celsius or Fahrenheit selector; Powered by AAA battery
- High accuracy and quickly refresh: Inside thermometer has high accuracy of 2~3 percentage relative humidity and 1 degree Celsius, making it ideal for measuring fluctuating readings like in a greenhouse; Data measurements are updated every 10 seconds to give you lastest changes of the environment