The SensorPush is a really easy to use little sensor for tracking temperature and humidity.
There isn’t much in the box, just the SensorPush and a little sticky pad, I assume useful for fixing this inside a case or on a wall.
Instructions on the back of the box direct you to download the companion app. The app is really simple and easy to use and it presents the collected data in very easy to understand graphs.
Setup was really easy, click add a sensor, hold the SensorPush near your mobile, wait for the pairing process to take place…done!
You’re then ready to set the sensor up in whatever location you might want to track temperature and humidity. The tiny size means this can be placed in a wide variety of locations, for example a room, a cupboard, a box, a case etc.
It collects data right away and holds 20 days worth of data so you don’t need to collect data everyday (handy if this is not somewhere you’ll visit everyday).
Interestingly when this was placed in a fridge my phone could still access and download data even when it was located in a different room, so you don’t necessarily have to retrieve the sensor to retrieve the data.
You can set alerts to flag up an issue when data is collected, for example if the temperature or humidity dropped under your desired amount your mobile will alert you and when looking at the graphs the lines change from green to red to indicate where the sensor detected a problem.
While the alert system works well it can only alert you when you’ve collected data, it can’t alert you in real time as it requires a Bluetooth connection. In the long run if a follow up model could connect to WiFi to log the data online and back into your app (like Netatmo does) this would be a brilliant little sensor that could be fitted and forgotten about.
The app can support multiple sensors, they can be named so it’s easy to see which sensor is where.
A really simple to use product that does exactly what it sets out to.
SensorPush Wireless Thermometer and Hygrometer Review
SensorPush Wireless Thermometer/Hygrometer for iPhone/Android - Humidity & Temperature Smart Sensor with Alerts
- Easy one-time setup: Install our free app (iOS 8+ or Android 4.3+) and hold the sensor against the screen
- Powerful: Line of sight range of 325 feet keeps you up to date, even on the other side of your home
- Designed with you in mind: Beautifully designed apps for Apple iOS and Android make monitoring easy
- Accurate: Swiss-made sensing component provides reliable, accurate measurements
- Set it and forget it: Pushes readings to devices via Bluetooth and alerts you if there's a problem
Wireless Thermometer Hygrometer, ORIA Mini Bluetooth 5.0 Humidity Temperature Sensor with Data Export and Alerts for iOS Android, Smart Real-Time Records for House, Wine Cigar, Living Room, Baby Room
£10.99 in stock
- High Accuracy Sensor - built-in upgraded MEMS sensor, it refreshes once per second to provide more timely and higher accuracy data. Temperature error can to ±0.5℃(±1℉), Humidity error can to ±3%. Adopted 5.0 Bluetooth chip, Temperature sensor provides real-time wireless monitoring for temperature (-20-60℃) and humidity (0-100％RH). Up to 20m(65.6ft) connecting distance (in the open area).
- Wireless APP Control - temperature sensor uploads data to App when connecting to it via Bluetooth. You can check the maximum and minimum values of temperature and humidity on APP. One smart device can be connected up to 100 temperature sensors simultaneously, and supports Android 4.3 or above, iphone 4s or above.
- Smart Alert for Reminding - Data on the APP will turn red to remind you and your family to know the temperature & humidity variation and make some changes in time when data exceed your pre-set value. It can be applied in monitoring home, pets, refrigerators, freezers, walk-in Cooler, wine cellars and greenhouses.
- Data Storage Export - Wireless thermometer hygrometer will record data every 10 seconds in the APP, which is total up to100 days. (pls make sure that your phone gets within range of it at least once per day.) Available to download data in CSV format for free after registered account.
- Mini & Portable Design - Our wireless temperature humidity sensor is smaller than others measuring 1.3 x 1.3 x 0.47-inches, and built in CR2032 battery, it's about six ounces. The battery lifespan is about 100 days. A hanging hole is designed for various placement as you want. Space-saving and handy.
Neoteck Wireless Digital Thermometer Hygrometer with 3 Remote Sensors LCD Digital Indoor Outdoor Humidity Temperature Meter Min/Max Value and Alarm for the Air Conditioning Hotel Hospital Laboratory
1 used from £33.62
- 【Wireless Thermometer Hygromete】The Wireless Digital Thermometer Hygrometer 3 Remote Sensors Which are All Displayed at the Same Time, Monitors Temperature and Humidity in up to 8 Remote Locations, Simple to Read, If you Want to Buy Temperature Sensor, Please Search Asin:B07CQF4712
- 【Long Distance Transmission】The Transmission Distance Would Normally be 100 feet Long, and Up to 300 feet line, You can Monitor Different Place of Your Home, Use it at Anywhere of Your Home Practically
- 【Scroll Mode】The Scroll Mode Allows you to View the Indoor Thermometer/Hygrometer and Remote Channels without Pressing any Buttons, In Scroll Mode, All of the Indoor and Detected Outdoor Sensors will be Displayed in Five Second Intervals
- 【Measuring Range】Outdoor Temperature Range: -40℃-60℃, Indoor Temperature Range: 0℃-60℃, Indoor/Outdoor Humidity Range 10% to 99%, You can Choose a Comfortable Environment to Travel
- 【Applicability】With Alarm Function, The Console Includes Audible and Visual Alarms When Temperature and Humidity Exceed Your Pre-set Minimum and Maximum Alarm Settings, Suitable of Air Conditioning Office Hotel Room Hospital Laboratory and Breeding Industry