The Sinnofoto M2522 aims to be the essential portable camera accessory.
As with any good tripod the M2522 can be collapsed down to a more compact, travel friendly, size and it comes with it’s own bag which should help protect it when you’re on the go. There is also a sleeve case included to help protect the tripod head, a very nice touch.
Folded size:15.8″to 55.9″ and net weight: 3lbs
A twist lock system is used to extend or retract the legs. The legs are capable of two positions, selected by a small flip lock, one being the standard tripod position and the other being a much wider and lower stance.
The feet on the bottom are fixed position and can’t be replaced and there is a central hook giving you the ability to add additional weights to keep the tripod firmly grounded.
There are bubble levels to make sure you have a correctly leveled shot and the tripod head offers a wide range of movement. It’s a ball head, which is better suited to photography than videography, and it can be removed completely from the tripod if you want to fit something else, for example the Edelkron SliderPro.
A quick release plate is included to allow you to quickly remove your equipment, it uses a screw system to keep the plate in place and this system does a great job of keeping heaving equipment, such as DSLRs, exactly where you want them.
The ball head is great quality but, as mentioned above, is better suited to photography. It’s much harder to use this tripod to shoot video than a tripod with a control leaver, such as the Manfrotto BeFree tripod. but for static shots it works well and has the advantage that the camera can be pointed down very easily.
The Sinnofoto M2522 is a very good tripod considering the price. It offers excellent quality, a good feature set, and the ability to easily swap the tripod head if you want to. It’s available from:
Neewer Professional 155cm Aluminum Alloy Video Camera Tripod with 360 Degree Fluid Drag Head,1/4 and 3/8 -inch Quick Shoe Plate and Bag，Load up to 6kg
- With the use of a tripod,it can achieve greater performance and maintain image quality for cropping larger picture sizes.
- With a handle for adjustment of different angles.Non-slip feet design,which keeps the tripod steady on virtual ground surface.Max load weight is 17.6lbs/8kg for optimal performance.
- Extends to 61"/155cm tall,folds to 28"/71cm.Three section aluminum adjustable-height legs.
- Compatible with many DSLR cameras,video,digital cameras,and so on.
- Includes nylon carrying case, which is convenient,lightweight,protective.Note:The tripod ONLY,other items are NOT included.
Camera Tripod, K&F Concept 230cm/90" Overhead Tripod Monopod with Horizontal Rotatable Center Column Arm 360 Degree Ball Head SA254T1 for Canon Nikon Sony DSLR Cameras
- 【Transverse Center Column】Central column moves from 0 to 180 degrees, can be rotated 360°horizontally, to realize panorama shooting.
- 【28mm Large 360° Ball-Head and Panoramic View】With two independent control knobs, the specially designed ball-head can rotate 360 degree allowing you to take photos at any angle with horizontally and vertically.
- 【Easy Set Up】4 sections tube leg and the max diameter is 25mm. Spiral type locking knob allows you to adjust the working height in seconds. The height without column reaches 67.7'' and the height with 2 sections center column is 93.8'', making standing shooting easier.
- 【Detachable Monopod】This tripod can be quickly disassembled with the central axis screw and transform into a monopod, providing an alternative way of shooting with ease.
- 【Strong Stability】25mm large diameter aluminum alloy tube, load capacity 22.04lbs (10kg) provide stable support for camera. A spring hook to hang additional weight.
Neewer 2-in-1 Camera Tripod Monopod with 360 Degree Rotatable Center Column and Ball Head QR Plate - 72.5 inches Aluminium 4 Section Tripods Legs for DSLR Cameras Video Camcorders up to 33 pounds
- Rotating cross centre column: The centre column can be used vertically (at 0 / 22.5 / 45 / 67.5 / 90 degrees) or horizontally (360-degree rotation), allowing photographers to take panorama, macro and lower-angle shots. Please note: The calibration line must be aligned to be locked or the column will not be stable. Carry case included.
- Improved design: The angle of each leg can be flexibly adjusted so that it can be used on uneven ground, on steps, rocks etc. With a hook for hanging a sandbag or other heavy items to increase stability; thanks to the 3/8-inch screw hole under the spirit level, you can use other photographic devices such as a magic arm, monitor and LED lights.
- Premium construction and stability: max. 28 mm diameter magnesium alloy tubes with a load capacity of up to 15 kg; non-slip feet provide safety and stability for your DSLR cameras. Thick sponge on the leg is non-slip, cold-resistant and stays warm.
- Convenient and adjustable: The length of the 4 legs can also be easily adjusted via a spiral locking knob. The height of the tripod can be adjusted to max. 184 cm (72.4 inches) and folded to 67 cm (26.4 inches) for easy carrying. Centre column length: 48 cm. One of the leg can be removed to change into a monopod (52.5-144.5cm) or walking stick.
- Precise and flexible: With the spirit level you can quickly find the balance of the frame, ensure the accuracy of the shots and achieve the perfect position. Equipped with a professional 360-degree rotating metal ball head for panoramic shots. Quick-release plate with 1/4-inch screw is compatible with Canon, Nikon, Sony and other camcorders or cameras.