The Somic G909 7.1 gaming headset are very comfortable with lots of padding.
They’ll easily cover your ears for a nice over the ear fit, essential if you want a long gaming session as it means nothing is pressing on your ears.
There is a good length USB cable and the G909s will work right away by plugging them in, Windows recognised them as headphones and they were ready to use in a snap. However, if you do this and check the properties page you’ll see they’re installed as stereo headphones only, and so it’s advisable to install the correct drivers to make full use of the digital 7.1 surround sound.
The included driver disc wasn’t up to date and didn’t have drivers for Windows 10, however a quick trip to the manufacturers website had compatible drivers available to download, just make sure to get the Digital 7.1 drivers rather than the Real 7.1 drivers.
The SOMIC G909 have a great design that incorporates a microphone that can be quickly and easily packed away into the main body of the headphones, which brilliantly means you don’t have anything else to plug in (some gaming headsets have removable mics) and you’ll always have a microphone quickly available. As you’ll hear in the review video the microphone isn’t up to the same standard as a voice over mic, but it does the job fine for gaming.
Sound quality is really good for the price, great for music, gaming or movie watching. Really good volume, good bass (which can be enhanced by pressing the bass boost button) and there is some hint of surround sound when playing something like a FPS.
One thing to note if you’re getting these to reduce gaming noise, these leak sound easily and someone sat nearby will hear everything going on when the volume is cranked up. However, if that isn’t an issue (or you’re just not bothered about annoying the other person!) then these are a brilliant set of gaming headphones that are loads better than a cheap pair of speakers.
Razer BlackShark V2 X Gaming Headset: 7.1 Surround Sound - 50mm Drivers - Memory Foam Cushion - PC, PS4,PS5, Nintendo Switch, Xbox One, Xbox Series X & S, Mobile - 3.5mm Audio Jack - Black
- The #1 Best-Selling Gaming Peripherals Manufacturer in the US: Source - The NPD Group, Inc., U.S. Retail Tracking Service, Gaming Designed: Keyboards, Mice, PC Headsets, and PC Microphones, Based on dollar sales, Jan. 2017- June 2020 combined.
- Immersive, 7.1 Surround Sound for Positional Audio: Outfitted with custom-tuned 50 mm drivers, capable of software-enabled surround sound (only available on Windows 10 64-bit)
- Triforce Titanium 50mm High-End Sound Drivers: Outfitted with cutting-edge, 50mm drivers divided into 3 parts for individual tuning of highs, mids, and lows
- Lightweight Design with Memory Foam Ear Cushions: Oval, cooling gel-infused cushions that prevent overheating and pressure build-up
- Noise Isolating Microphone: An improved cardioid mic reduces background and ambient noises for crystal-clear communication
ONIKUMA Gaming Headset with Removable Cat Ears, Surround Sound, RGB LED Light & Noise Canceling Retractable Microphone for PS5, PS4, Xbox One (Adapter Not Included), Nintendo Switch, PC-Pink
- Noise Canceling & Retractable Flexiable Microphone: These winsome and cute gaming headsets can easily stop all noises coming from outside, which helps you efficiently communicate using the microphone. If you do not want to talk between games- just switch the mic off and you can have your "me-time" with the game
- 50MM Driver Powerful Surround Sound: With a cat-like hearing ability, these headsets will help you hear your rivals inching close in PUBG and Fortnite or focus on the movie dialogues. Not only will these impress you with their good looks but wait till you hear its surround sound feature. For both, music and games, the headphones will help you strike better
- Aesthetical & Cat-chy Design: Ladies if you like to sit for hours playing video games, then there is no better headset than this for you. Our headsets are tested on different head-shapes, therefore these will fit you like a glove. The removable cat ears on the top make thee even more befitting. These girly Pink headsets are your ideal companions for gaming. With soft and sturdy memory foam ear pads, you can easily wear these for a long time without hurting your ears
- Broad-Ranging Compatibility: Pink Gaming Headsets can be easily paired with PS4, PS Vita, Laptop, PC, Tablets, Smartphones, Nintendo, & various other models. You can also connect these with Xbox, however, if you own an older model you might need an adatper(not included) to attach these. It has a 3.5mm audio jack that enables the users to connect the headsets with the devices. Note: The USB connector is only for LED light
- Reliable After-sale Support: Your using experience is what we mostly care about. We make the greatest effort to take responsibility for your satisfying shopping experience. We will be happy to answer any of your questions within 24 hours
Logitech G332 Wired Gaming Headset, 50 mm Audio Drivers, Rotating Leatherette Ear Cups, 3.5 mm Audio Jack, Flip-to-Mute Mic, Lightweight for PC, Mac, Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo Switch - Black/Red
£39.95 in stock
4 used from £34.00
- 50-mm drivers – Enjoy expansive sound and a more immersive gaming experience thanks to big 50-mm audio drivers.
- 6-mm flip-to-mute mic and volume control – You’ll be heard loud and clear by your gaming partners with the large boom mic that mutes when flipped up. Volume control is at your fingertips.
- Multi-platform compatibility – Use one headset for all game platforms! G332 works with PC or Mac via 3.5 mm cable, with gaming consoles including PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch, and mobile devices via a 3.5 mm cable.
- Comfortable, slim design – Everything about these headphones is about comfort: the lightweight leatherette ear cups and headband are made to keep pressure off your ears, and ear cups rotate up to 90 degrees for convenience, so you can game for hours in comfort.