STM Stories Collection
STM are back with the Stories Collection, a four-piece collection of up to 15″ laptop carrying options consisting of a laptop sleeve, brief and two backpacks. They feature a signature style across the range and are available in a variety of colours.
STM Summary Laptop Sleeve
The Summary Sleeve is the lowest cost item in the Stories collection. It gives a padded interior and a water resistant exterior to prevent your laptop being damaged. This option is brilliant for those who want to protect their laptop inside another bag or suitcase, but it won’t be great for those who want to carry a laptop and accessories as this is designed for the laptop only (although you can squeeze in a few extra bits depending on how thick your laptop is).
STM Chapter Laptop Brief
The STM Chapter Brief offers a big step up in terms of storage. Like the Summary it offers space for a 15″ laptop, suspended above the base of the Chapter to prevent damage being cause if the brief is dropped.
There are loads of pockets and storage areas, you can easily carry around a laptop, charger, tablet, eReader, notpads, pens and a few USB accessories. There are carry handles at the top or you can use the over the shoulder strap.
STM Saga Laptop Backpack
For those looking for a laptop carrying backpack there are two options in the STM Stories collection, the Saga being the lower priced option.
The Saga offers a lot of storage space and is comfortable to wear. There are shoulder straps and a top carrying handle, but there is no across the chest clip.
The design is minimal, with a very clean look of only a couple of zips. There is space for a bottle on either side of the bag as well as a small storage pocket on the top.
Inside there is loads of storage space available with lots of pockets allowing you to easily organise whatever you’re taking out and about. Like the Chapter the Saga features a suspended laptop section. The design is different to a lot of laptop backpacks in that it easily allows access to the laptop when you open up the main section (see the video review above for this in action).
STM Trilogy Backpack
Sitting at the top of the Stories range is the STM Trilogy backpack. This features all the same benefits as the rest of the range such as the suspension section but adds in a LOT of storage options. The name comes from there being a trio of storage compartments, two main compartments and a front pocket which is perfect for travel snacks.
Within the two main pockets are further storage options, with a key holder and lots of internal pockets. You can fit a lot onto this backpack and it’s a great size to take on a plane as it can be stored in the overhead locker and can easily hold a laptop, kindle, headphones, travel snacks and a jumper with room to spare.
For further information on this range see https://www.stmgoods.com/collections/stories-collection
Batman: Arkham Knight (PS4)
19 used from £5.00
- Live the complete Batman experience with the introduction of the Batmobile and enhancements to signature features
- The Batmobile is brought to life with a new distinct visual appearance and a full range of on-board high-tech gadgetry
- For the first time in the series, explore the entirety of Gotham City in a completely open and free-roaming game world
- More combat moves and high-tech gadgetry than before, including 'gadgets while gliding' ability and upgraded utility belt
- Fully immerse yourself in the chaos in the streets, taking down individual villains or pursuing the core narrative path
Canon EOS 2000D DSLR Camera and EF-S 18-55 mm f/3.5-5.6 IS II Lens, Black
£338.96 in stock
2 used from £327.12
- Take elegant photos and movies with background blur
- Easily connect, shoot and share on the move
- Express your creativity with easy to follow guidance
- Explore the power of DSLR and interchangeable lenses
- EOS 2000D body, EF-S 18-55 mm f/3.5-5.6 IS II, Eyecup Ef, camera cover R-F-3, camera strap EW-400D, battery pack LP-E10, battery charger LC-E10E
Nest Learning Thermostat, 3rd Generation
£159.99 in stock
9 used from £140.79
- Connected programmable thermostat that lets you control your heating more efficiently. You can control up to 20 thermostats per home
- Change the temperature and more from your smartphone (iOS and Android)
- Smart programming to help you save energy. The Nest thermostat smartly adjusts itself to your preferred temperatures, your home’s insulation and the weather outside
- Uses your phone’s location and built-in activity sensors to automatically avoid heating an empty home
- Compatible with almost all individual heating systems (gas boilers, oil boilers, condensing boilers, heat pumps, underfloor heating, OpenTherm systems)