The Sumvision Freestyle Airmouse aims to help those struggling on the sofa. With so many people looking to enhance their TV via either a media PC or Android box a bulky keyboard/mouse combo just isn’t going to cut it.
Sumvision have a nicely designed product, it’s a little larger than something like the Virgin TiVO remote control but small enough for those who want to keep their rooms free from the clutter of a keyboard and mouse.
In order to use the Airmouse you’ll need a spare USB port for the included dongle. There was very little to setup, just plug in the USB adapter and away you go! There were no issues encountered when tested on Windows 8.1 or two different Android consoles, it worked right out of the box once the USB dongle was plugged in.
The controller is powered by 3 AAA batteries (thoughtfully included by the manufacturer) and has a really cool feature: the Airmouse ability. If you’ve ever used a recent LG TV remote you’ll know just how good this control method is, just move the controller around the air, like a wand, and watch the mouse pointer on screen move around.
The central button in the middle of the controller activates this feature and you can either press and hold for a quick movement of the pointer, or double press to lock the pointer on. On either side of the central button are left and right mouse click buttons.
It’s a simple system but in practice it works really well, allowing you to quickly switch between clicking on icons and typing text.
This isn’t going to replace a dedicated keyboard for lots of typing or gaming, but it’s a huge improvement over ‘pressing’ letter via the on screen keyboard and perfect for web browsing, entering usernames/passwords and generally configuring apps and software.
If you’ve a media box and want a simple, small, solution this is it!
Available now from Amazon UK: http://amzn.to/15GvxxV
Aerb Mini Wireless Keyboard with Touch Pad Mouse 2.4GHz Backlit Rechargeable Multi-Media Handheld Remote for Android TV BOX, HTPC, Smart TV, Laptop/PC, Raspberry PI
- Large 4.4 Inch Touchpad -- With 4.4-Inch high sensitive smart touch pad, almost twice large as similar products. Ergonomic hand-held design and soft touch experience make you easy to operate the mini keyboard.
- Familiar Key Layout -- Traditional QWERTY layout. You can keep your typing habit just like a familiar computer keyboard.
- 8 Colors Backlit -- The wireless Mini keyboard supports 8 colors RGB Backlit with 3 levels of LED brightness. Wireless Keyboard + Mouse + Touchpad 3 in 1, with 2.4GHz wireless connection up to 10 Meters.
- Plug and play -- No need to install any software. Build-in rechargeable Li-ion battery that has long standby time. Without operation 3 minutes, the keyboard will enter sleep mode automatically.
- Powerful Compatibility -- As multimedia Remote Control and multifunctional Mini Keyboard, perfect for PC, Tablet, Xbox, Andriod TV Box, Google TV Box, Raspberry PI, PS4, HTPC/IPTV, etc.
Sumvision Cyclone Micro 4 Media Player
- Support All Major Files: BD-ISO, MKV, AVI, HD JPEG, MP4 - Easy to use Interface
- Network Streaming - Using RJ45 OR Wifi to stream from computer or NAS
- Bigger Storage Support - Support Up to 4TB HDD and support the new SDHC/SDSX Micro SD
- Built In Miracast - Display all from a Android tablet or phone to the Big Screen - Passthrough Surround Sound Support - HDMI Audio can be transferred directly to amplifier then to TV
- Please Note - This media player does not support H265
Sumvision® Kata【Tech/PC Advisor Winner Recommended 3years running 2016/2017/2018】 Programmable Macros Wired LED Gaming Mouse 16 Million RGB Customisation
1 used from £10.49
- TECH ADVISOR BEST MOUSE 2018
- GENUINE JAPANESE OMRON SWITCHES DURABLE HIGH-QUALITY COMPONENTS
- FULLY CUSTOMISABLE WEIGHTS AND FULLY PROGRAMMABLE MACRO EDITOR
- 1000hz 4x POLLING RATE ADJUSTMENT SUPER ACCURATE
- ON THE FLY” INSTANT DPI SWITCH & LED STATUS LIGHTS