The Tonor K380 is a low-cost wireless microphone that has a number of uses. It comes with a receiver that’s designed to be plug into a speaker or camera.
The microphone is powered by 2 AA batteries that are held in the main body. The receiver is powered by a ABC battery, not a common battery type but one readily available to buy.
On the microphone is a power button and channel selector, with 10 channels available to ensure you don’t run into interference problems with other equipment.
The receiver has a power toggle, microUSB port for power and has Bluetooth built in. There is the larger plug type on it, but it comes with an adaptor so it can be used with a 3.5mm input jack.
To make use of the microphone you’ll need to plug the receiver in to something. For example, you can plug it into a camera to record audio from the mic along with video, or plug into a speaker to create a PA system.
The microphone provides surprisingly good sound quality. It doesn’t have an inbuilt pop filter and it takes a bit of practice holding it the right distance for the best quality, but it does a great job of capturing your voice when out and about, and not capturing background noise such as airplanes flying overhead.
It should be a great microphone for those wanting to film out an about but it does have one drawback: it only transmits on the left channel only, meaning on playback you get audio out of one speaker only.
The K380 has another trick up its sleeve, when you bring the receivers Bluetooth feature into play you realize this isn’t a mic for interviewing…it’s for karaoke!
Plug the receiver into a speaker, pair your mobile/tablet and download a karaoke app and you’ve got yourself a karaoke system. The receiver will output the music from your app along with the audio from the mic to the same speaker, merging the two and allowing you to live out your dreams of being a singer.
It’s a niche use but a very fun one. If the microphone allowed sound to be recorded for both left and right channels it would have a lot more uses without needing sound to be adjusted in the edit suite. Pair this with a Bluetooth speaker such as the Sumvision Psyc Monic and you’ve got a highly portable singing station which can be used both in or outdoors.
The Tonor K380 is available from:
Tonor K380 Wireless Microphone Video Review
USB Microphone, TONOR Condenser Computer PC Mic with Tripod Stand, Pop Filter, Shock Mount for Gaming, Streaming, Podcasting, YouTube, Skype, Twitch, Discord, Compatible with Laptop Desktop, TC30
- Plug and Play: With a USB 2.0 data port, no additional driver is required. TC30 is compatible with Windows, macOS and Linux. Ideal for gaming, podcasting, zoom meeting, streaming, Skype chatting, online conference.
- Cardioid Pickup Pattern: The mic has a cardioid pickup pattern and an excellent off-axis suppression function, allowing it to capture more natural sound and suppress unwanted background noise.
- Easy to Install: Without any assembly, only need to attach the pop filter to the mic tripod, then it can be plug and play.
- Exceptional Anti-vibration: The upgraded concealed shock mount can effectively reduce the noise caused by the mouse, keyboard, radiator or touch of the microphone.
- What You Get: 1 x condenser microphone, 1 x shock mount, 1 x foldable mic tripod, 1 x pop filter, 1 x USB Type-C to USB-A 2.0 Cable, 1 x manual. Note: It is compatible with Macs, PCs and PS4, not compatible with Phones and Xbox.
Logitech K380 Wireless Multi-Device Keyboard for Windows, Apple iOS, Apple TV android or Chrome, Bluetooth, Compact Space-Saving Design, PC/Mac/Laptop/Smartphone/Tablet, QWERTY UK Layout - Black
4 used from £28.49
- Multi-Device Connectivity : Pair up to 3 wireless devices at once with the simple touch of an Easy-Switch button. Easy-Switch lets you connect any Bluetooth device that supports an external keyboard, including an iPhone, iPad android tablet or Windows PC
- Small and Light : This lightweight, small-sized Bluetooth keyboard gives you full functionality within a minimalist layout. It takes up less space in your bag and at your desk, so you can take it wherever you need to type
- Extended Battery : Skip the hassle of frequently replacing batteries with up to 2 years life for this Bluetooth keyboard - depending on use
- Type on Anything : Enjoy desktop typing on a mobile, tablet or laptop with this universal wireless keyboard, which perfectly adapts to Windows, Mac, Chrome OS android, iOS or AppleTV. Detects your specific device and automatically maps keys to give you your familiar shortcuts
- Lasting Reliability : Rely on the global leader for the computer mouse and keyboard with our 2 years manufacturer's guarantee and full product support. Compatible with wired, wireless, Bluetooth or gaming mice
TONOR USB Microphone Kit Q9 Condenser Computer Cardioid Mic for Podcast, Game, YouTube Video, Stream, Recording Music, Voice Over
£59.49 in stock
- Plug and Play: With USB A to B cable, Q9 microphone is easy to connect with both Mac and Windows computer, no need any extra driver software or sound card. Note: This microphone is compatible with PS4, but not compatible with Xbox.
- Great Sound of Fidelity: The cardioid condenser capsule enables the Q9 to capture pristine and accurate sound and cancel noise from surroundings, perfect for recording and communicating.
- User-friendly Design: With a convenient volume button, Q9 recording microphone is much easier for you to use.
- Durable Boom Stand: The Q9 microphone has a sturdy all-metal suspension scissor stand that extends vertically up to 27.5"/700mm, giving you an excellent range of motion. Maximum desk thickness: 1.7"/45mm.
- What You Get: 1 x condenser microphone, 1 x extended boom arm, 1 x metal shock mount, 1 x desk clamp, 1 x pop filter, 1 x mic cover, 1 x 1.8m USB cable and 1 x manual.