The Vodafone Smart Prime 6 is a pay as you go 4G handset with decent specs for not a lot of cash.
It features a decent 5″ screen, 1.2GHz quad core processor, 2MP front facing camera and 8MP rear facing camera.
At the time of review the Smart Prime 6 came with Android 5.0.2 (AKA Lollipop) and bar a few Vodafone applications and a Vodafone chosen skin the Smart Prime 6 offers a clean experience with minimal bloatware.
It’s light to hold, but not so light it feels cheap. The plastic back shouts ‘budget’ but aside from this is tough to see where corners have been cut. The quad core processor has no problem https://celebrexhome.com running 3D games, combined with the 5″ screen you can easily make use of on screen controls without your hands getting in the way.
The camera is responsive and takes decent, if not amazing, photos. The autofocus isn’t the fastest available, and it sometimes struggles when recording video, but it does the job.
You can expand the onboard 8GB of memory via a microSD card and although the back plastic panel is removable to provide access to the SIM and microSD card slots you’ll find the battery isn’t removable, it’s fixed into the phone.
Great little pay as you go 4G handset.
Available from Amazon UK: http://amzn.to/1JXHBLG
Vodafone Pay As You Go Sim Card
£0.99 in stock
- Suitable if your switching to the Vodafone network
- Reactivate an old phone with this Sim Card
- Visit the UK with your handset
- Connect your existing phone to a wide range of Vodafone products and services
- New SIM with mobile phone number
Vodafone Original Smart E8 Pay As You Go Smartphone UNLOCKED - Slate Blue
1 used from £44.95
Vodafone VFD200-WSPUK01 Smart First 7 with Vodafone Sim - Black
2 used from £31.00
- Looks ideal, feels ideal, the Smart First 7 SE is just 12 mm; an affordable and cotemporary looking smartphone
- Apps at your fingertips with Android 5.1 Lollipop you can choose from over 1 million apps to download from the Google Play Store
- Always know where you are with the Smart First 7’s GPS
- 3G network capability