The XP-Pen G430 Graphics Drawing Tablet is a compact little drawing tablet that works right out of the box, just plug it in via USB and you’re ready to go!
There are no batteries to install in either the tablet or the pen, the tablet draws power directly from your laptop/PC. The design is similar to the 2016 Kindle Oasis, a slight bulge to one side with a very flat surface to draw on and it’s available in white or black.
As well as the tablet you get a nice looking pen that is comfortable to hold, some spares for the pen and a getting started quick guide which wasn’t required as this worked as soon as the tablet was plugged in.
The pen and tablet are light and compact, perfect if you want to pop them in a bag to take with you.
The G430 works well with Windows 10, it was immediately recognised and worked well with I had a play with Fresh Paint, the included drawing software. Even though it’s a small tablet it is very easy to use and you don’t feel like you’re restricted in movement.
As well as upping your drawing ability to G430 is also designed to be used for a game called OSU! This isn’t a game I’d heard of or ever played, it’s free so you may as well give it a go and it’s a basic rhythm game involving lots of poking and swiping on screen. Despite being better at the game when playing with G430 rather than with a trackpad or mouse, I was still terrible at the game!
One thing to note is that it isn’t that easy to use in replacement for a mouse on the Windows desktop so this isn’t a complete mouse replacement.
Nice little product, especially if you happen to play OSU!
xp-pen P01 Passive Pen for Graphics Tablet 2048 Levels Pen Pressure Without Battery for Star 01/02/03/06/06 °C/G430/G540/G640 (Black)
- Applicable to xp-pen Star 01/02/03/06/06 °C/G430/G540/G640 drawing tablets.
- Built-in smart chip, advanced design without unnecessary battery and charging, convenient and environmentally friendly.
- 2048 Levels of Pen Pressure Sensitivity, which give it a smooth and natural drawing experience.
- The eraser Barrel button enables you to switch between modes of artistic instantly, which makes the process is more efficient and less frustrating.
- Lightweight design and comfortable, can be an excellent substitute of a traditional bulky, avoids the pain and stiffness to use a mouse.
PN01 Battery-free Passive Stylus (Black) for XP-Pen Series Graphic Tablet Star01 02 03 04 G430
- Advanced battery-free stylus with improved ergonomics and reliability. No need to charge and allows continuous work without unexpected interruptions when drawing.
- This battery-free stylus is more environmentally friendly, lighter and minimises your grip, reducing stress on your hands.
- Stimulates your creativity: 2048-levels of pressure sensitivity in the pen tip and rubber gives you ample variations for line width and heaviness. With your XP-pen, you can paint, draw and sketch on your graphics tablets just as you would with real pens.
- One-click toggle: the pen barrel button can be adjusted to a one-click switching function between pen/eraser, allowing you to immediately switch modes between pen and eraser.
- Long-lasting lifespan: battery-free technology prolongs the life of the stylus and also prevents malfunctions. A perfect mouse replacement: it can be used as a mouse on tablets and provides protection from "mouse-hand" and shoulder pain.
XP-Pen G430 4x3 inch osu Graphics Tablet Battery-free Drawing Digital Pen
- Designed for OSU! Gameplay, Drawing, Painting, Sketching, etc.. You do not need to install any driver to use the tablet for OSU!
- The XP-Pen advanced Battery-free stylus does not require charging, allowing for constant uninterrupted Draw & PLAY. It is also designed to have a big impact on the user's creativity and not on our environment. It is the perfect replacement for the traditional mouse.
- Active Area: 4 Inch x 3 Inch utilizing our 2048-level pen pressure sensitivity.
- Ultrathin 2mm design of all XP-Pen Tablets that is portable and convenient to carry.
- Compatible with Mac & Windows, including all major graphics applications such as Corel Painter, CorelDraw, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, etc.