Kehan C60 Action Camera Review
The Kehan C60 Action Camera is a compact video camera that takes inspirations from GoPro.
Controls are kept to a minimum, power/mode button on the front, menu controls on the side, and a single button on top to take photos/video.
There is a little screen on the back that’s brilliant when lining up shots. This automatically shuts down to save power if the camera isn’t used for a couple of minutes.
A microSD card can be slotted in at the side and that’s where you’ll also find the USB port for charging. A microSD card isn’t included with the camera.
What the camera does come with is a loads of accessories, for example a waterproof case, a belt attachment and a helmet mount. With so many accessories it’s disappointing a small case or bag to keep everything in wasn’t included.
The waterproof case can be a bit fiddly to open the first few times out of the box, but after you’ve opened and closed it a few times it becomes much easier. Once inside the case you still have access to the buttons on the camera, but keep in mind sound will be muffled.
The mode button quickly cycles through video mode, slow motion mode, camera mode and the settings menu.
There are a range of options for video quality vs frames per second, slow motions mode is good fun although note that unlike the iPhone slow motion mode audio isn’t recorded.
There is also the option to use this as a time lapse camera, with different settings for how often a photo should be taken. The results are really interesting to watch, especially things like rolling clouds or flowers opening up.
This is a good fun little GoPro alternative that offers decent quality video and a good range of accessories, it’s just a pity a case or bag isn’t included to keep everything tidy.
Kehan C60 Action Camera Video Review
Blink Mini | Compact indoor plug-in smart security camera, 1080p HD video, motion detection, Works with Alexa | 1 Camera
£18.99 in stock
- 1080p HD indoor, wired security camera with motion detection and two-way audio that lets you monitor your home day and night.
- Be alerted to what matters via your smartphone whenever motion is detected, or customise motion detection zones so you can see what matters most.
- See, hear and speak to people and pets in your home through your smartphone with Blink Mini’s live view and two-way audio features (live view is not continuous).
- Set up in minutes: just plug in the camera, connect it to Wi-Fi and add it to your Blink Home Monitor app.
- Choose to save and share clips in the cloud with a free trial of the Blink Subscription Plan included with your purchase or locally with the Sync Module 2 and USB drive (each sold separately). Trial valid until July 2022. You will be notified at least 30 days before your free trial expires with information on how to subscribe.
eufy Security, eufyCam 2C 2-Cam Kit, Security Camera Outdoor, Wireless Home Security System with 180-Day Battery Life, HomeKit Compatibility, 1080p HD, IP67, Night Vision, No Monthly Fee
- Picture Perfect Surveillance - Live-stream and record footage in crystal clear 1080p HD. The 135° diagonal field of view on your outdoor security camera allows you to see exactly what is happening in and around your home.
- Half-Year Security from 1 Charge - Avoid frequent trips to charge the battery and enjoy 180-day battery life from just one charge.
- Detailed Night Vision - View recordings or live footage in crisp clarity, even at night, for a clear view of who’s there.
- The Alerts That Matter - Human detection technology enables your outdoor security camera to intelligently detect body shape and face pattern. Ensuring you are only alerted when a person, and not a stray cat, approaches.
- Ready for Any Weather - With an IP67 weatherproof-rating, this outdoor security camera is built to withstand the elements.
eufy Security Solo IndoorCam P24, 2K Pan & Tilt Security Indoor Camera, Plug-in Camera with Wi-Fi, Human & Pet AI, Voice Assistant Compatibility, Night Vision, Motion Tracking, Homebase not Compatible
- Relevant Recordings: The on-device AI determines whether a human or pet is present and only records when an event of interest occurs.
- The Key is in the Detail: View every event in up to 2K clarity (1080P while using HomeKit) so you see exactly what is happening inside your home.
- Smart Integration: Connect your IndoorCam to Apple HomeKit (download our HomeKit User guide in the product information section below), the Google Assistant, or Amazon Alexa for complete control over your surveillance.
- Follows the Action: When motion is detected the camera automatically tracks and follows the moving object. Pan the lens 360° horizontally or tilt it 96° vertically to get a clear view of the whole room.
- Communicate From Your Camera: Speak in real-time to anyone who passes via the camera’s built-in two-way audio.