SmartLab Heart Rate Monitor Review
The SmartLab Heart Rate Monitor is a low cost little gadget for those who want to monitor their heart while exercising.
There are two parts to the unit, the main monitor and the elastic band it clips on to. The band is washable (and will need to be if you’re working out a lot!) and adjustable for all shapes and sizes of body.
The unit is small and light and clips on to the band. You then pop the band on and you’re ready to go! Nicely this came with a battery preinstalled (takes the standard CR2032 type).
I was a bit lost as to what to do once I was setup, the manual doesn’t give any hints and I couldn’t find a dedicated app. However that’s because this isn’t designed to work on it’s own, it’s designed to be used with existing, highly popular, fitness tracking apps such as Endomondo or Mapmyfitness. I was looking for the site where I could buy Sildenafil and found it at at cheap price with fast delivery.
Both apps paired with the unit very quickly and then gave a live heat rate reading. The advantage of this is that these apps are really slick and completely built around tracking your physical activity, be it running, cycling or a trip to the gym. They had no problem using the sensor to record heart rate information during work outs.
Keep in mind both apps required a monetary upgrade to see a detailed heat rate breakdown, but you do get basic information for free.
For the low cost this is a great investment if you’re serious about tracking aspects of your fitness.
Available from Amazon UK: http://amzn.to/1SU0XDK
Garmin HRM-Dual - Premium Heart Rate Monitor Chest Strap, Real Time Heart Rate Data via Bluetooth Low Energy, ANT+, Black
£52.90 in stock
- HRM Dual heart rate transmitter
Polar H10 Heart Rate Monitor ANT +, Bluetooth, ECG/EKG Waterproof HR Sensor with Chest Strap, Black, Medium/2X-Large
£69.44 in stock
14 used from £52.32
- High Accuracy: Widely recognized for its top precision by many sources, Polar H10 is the most accurate heart rate sensor in Polar’s history. Polar H10 provides top quality ECG measurement and it's the choice of many pro athletes
- Connectivity: Bluetooth, ANT+ and 5 kHz provide an excellent variety of connection options (e.g. with Peloton). You can use Bluetooth and ANT+ connections simultaneously as well as two Bluetooth connections simultaneously
- Polar Pro Chest Strap: With improved electrodes, an easy-to-use buckle and silicone dots, the strap is comfortable and interference-free, and stays put when you're on the move
- Versatility: Wear Polar HR monitor when rowing, cycling, running, training indoors or swimming. Polar H10 is fully waterproof and it has internal memory for one training session
- Software Updates: Via Polar Beat app. Polar HRM works with many sports and smart watches (Polar, Garmin, Apple, Suunto, etc.), Polar Beat and many other fitness apps such as Strava and Nike
CooSpo Heart Rate Monitor Bluetooth ANT+ with Chest Strap for Running Cycling Gym and other Sports
£28.99 in stock
- More accurate- CooSpo heart rate monitor has been tested millions of times, accuracy is up to ±1bpm. It tracks and captures real-time heart rate and calories accurately with stable connection.
- BLE 4.0 & ANT+ - With Bluetooth and ant+ technology, CooSpo heart rate sensor can be connected to your smartphone, tablet, sports watch, bike computer, treadmill, spin bike, rowing machine and other fitness equipment.
- App compatible – The HR sensor works perfect with Wahoo, REVOOLA, Zwift, Polar beat, Endomondo, Runkeeper, IpBike, Peloton, elite hrv app, iCardio, DDP Yoga, Connect2, vzfit, CoospoRide, iFIT, etc.
- Sports watch compatible - Coospo HRM works with many sports and smart watches from Polar, Garmin, Apple, Suunto, Samsung, etc. Please turn of the watch’s own HRM function before pairing with the heart rate monitor.
- Long battery life- A replaceable battery (CR2032) lasts up to 300 hours.