SoundSOUL Bluetooth Water Speakers Review
SoundSOUL are looking to make a splash in the Bluetooth speaker market by standing out from the large number of low cost speakers by adding a visual component, a LED lit water show.
In the box you get two speakers, a cable to connect the two speakers together, aux cable and USB power cable.
They’re available in a range of colours, you’ll see the white version in the video review below.
They’ve an unusual design, the bottom section contains the speaker but on top of that is a transparent section with 4 small holes. Turn the speakers on and you’ll see what this section is for as small jets of water shoot up out of the holes as the speaker announces the Bluetooth status.
You can connect a range of items to the speakers either via Bluetooth or via the included aux cable. Hit play on your favourite track and it’s accompanied by dancing jets of water which are lit by coloured LEDs, the water jumps up different heights depending on the beat of the music.
Sound quality is OK, it lacks bass and can be rather tinny, especially when compared to something like the Sumvision Psyc Monic, these aren’t the speakers to get if you’re into sound quality. They are the speakers to get if you want something a bit more fun than the usual blue rectangular speaker, the lights and water look great with the right track, pulsing in time to the music and creating a wonderful display.
It doesn’t work with all music, some tracks are too intense and mean the water doesn’t pulse, it just jets up for the duration of the track.
Great little stocking filler, ideal for kids, but not great for those who value audio quality over a visual spectacle.
The SoundSOUL Bluetooth Water Speakers are available from:
SoundSOUL Bluetooth Water Speakers Video Review
iBoutique ColourJets USB (Not Bluetooth) Dancing Water Speakers for PC/Mac/MP3 Players/Mobile Phones/Tablets - Jet Black
- The original dancing water speakers - they dance to your music!
- Stunning LED light dancing visual water display
- Powered entirely by your device using USB (Not Bluetooth)
- Compatible with any device with a 3.5mm earphone output
- The best sound 6W! & brightest light output guaranteed
iFox iF012 Bluetooth Shower Speaker - Certified Waterproof - Wireless It Pairs Easily to All Your Bluetooth Devices - Phones, Tablets, Computer, Radio
- Built to Blast: The iFox mini BlueTooth speaker is compact with a little extra depth, allowing for more robust sound quality than our competitors. With HD audio performance and 5-watts of powerful sound, the iFox shower speaker gives you bigger bass without distortion, even at maximum volume. Enjoy up to 10 hours of use between charges and fully recharge in just 3 hours!
- 100% Waterproof & Fully Submersible: Perfect for beach days or by the pool, our Bluetooth pool speaker can be immersed in up to 3 feet of water. Use the buttons on our floating speakers to skip a song or change the volume without getting your device wet.
- Portable with Hands-Free Function: The iFox portable BlueTooth speaker comes with an in-built suction cup that can attach to any smooth surface. It’s a waterproof speaker that sticks to shower walls, windows, and more. Use the carabiner hook and use your iFox as a backpack, camping, boating, or bicycle speaker.
- Crystal Clear Connection: Our quality loud BlueTooth speakers rock the latest BlueTooth technology and pair easily to any electronic device in less than 6 seconds. With a 33-ft range, you can enjoy hands-free calls and tunes.
- True Wireless Mode: Activate true wireless mode by syncing two iFox portable Blue Tooth speakers through any device to create a dynamic right and left channel effect that provides an immersive surround sound experience like no other.
iBoutique ColourJets Bluetooth Dancing Water Wireless Rechargeable Speakers for PC/Mac/MP3 Players/Mobile Phones/Tablets
£32.80 in stock
- Great gifts for teenage boys 13-15 years, 13 year old boys, 14 year old boys, or generally teenage boys