Photoboards.org were recently at The Photography Show, held annually at the NEC, Birmingham. If you’re looking to up your Instagram photo game the products they offer are going to be for you, they’re high quality, high resolution, boards with photos of lovely backdrops on them.
The boards feature in size, the smallest (and the ones used by this reviewer) are 40cm x 40cm. They also do 60cm x 60cm and 80cm by 90cm.
The 40cm x 40cm boards are perfect for small product photography, giving enough space to fill your shot without being awkward to store. They came in a cardboard sleeve that has a small cut out, handy if you’re getting a few of these and want to see which one is in each sleeve without having to unpack them.
At the show, and on the website, are a wide range of backdrops. The range has been created by professional photography Lyndsey James who has opened up her huge collection for anyone to be able to use via a photo board.
They can be popped flat or propped up, or used with each other to give lots of different results. When photographed they look incredible, and it means you can snap a wide range of shots very quickly just be changing the boards out for different textures.
There are different designs available at different sizes, the limitation being the original backdrop size. The backdrops cover materials such as wood, marble, plaster, brick and linen. Some are subtle, others colourful, but all look to be excellent quality and ideal for a range of photographic situations.
They’re available directly from Photoboards.org
A fantastic product that looks like the real deal when photographed.
- Excellent quality
- Good range of images available
- Easy to store
- On the pricey side
Z-Man Games UNBOX Now | Carcassonne Board Game | Board Game (BASE GAME) | Ages 7 and up | 2-5 Players | 45 Minutes Playing Time
£25.99 in stock
- STRATEGY GAME - PLAN YOUR WAY TO VICTORY: Develop the landscape of a medieval fortress city one tile at a time. Whether blocking a city's growth or connecting with your opponent’s road to share the points, Carcassonne provides plenty of ways to use your cunning and outsmart your opponents
- ONE STEP AT A TIME TILE-PLACEMENT GAME: Players fill in the countryside around the medieval fortified city, choosing from tiles that depict cities, roads, monasteries, and fields; each new tile creates an ever-expanding board on which players can then add their followers
- JACK OF ALL TRADES: Followers can take many different roles (knights, monks, farmers, or thieves) determined by the type of tile on which they're placed. Each role scores points differently, so you'll need careful planning to make the best use of your followers
- HOW TO ACHIEVE VICTORY: Players score points by having followers on tiles as features are completed. The player who makes the most strategic placements of tiles and followers will score the most points and win the game
- HIGH REPLAYABILITY: With its simple yet rich game mechanics and eighty-four tiles that can be configured into numerous combinations, Carcassonne appeals to beginners and veteran gamers alike. LOOKING FOR NEW ADVENTURES? Try our many expansions (Note: Expansions require Carcassonne Base Game to play). Average Playtime: 45 minutes
SanDisk SDCZ50-064G-B35 64 GB Cruzer Blade USB 2.0 Flash Drive - Black ( Standard Packaging )
£8.99 in stock
- Compact design fits in your pocket
- USB 2.0 for fast file transfers: Operating temperature: 0 degree Celsius to 45 degree Celsius. Storage temperature: -10 degree Celsius to 70 degree Celsius
- Big storage capacity in a small, portable package
- Simple drag-and-drop access on your computer or mobile device
- Compatibility: Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Mac OS X v10.7+
Repos Production UNBOX Now| 7 Wonders Duel | Board Game | Ages 10+ | 2 Players | 30 Minutes Playing Time
£19.13 in stock
- One of the most celebrated games can now be experienced in a two-player arena
- Develop your unique civilization, focusing on military prowess, scientific advancement, cultural superiority and more
- Unique card-layout drafting mechanic complicates decision making and makes no game the same
- 2 Players | Ages 10+ | 30 Minute Playing Time
- Playing time 30 minutes