Sony Xperia E4 Review
The Sony Xperia E4 represents a huge advancement over the earlier Xperia E1, packing in a bigger 5″ screen and quad core processor it looks and performs more like a mid range handset but for a lot less money.
The 5″ screen looks really good and is a great size for photos, videos and gaming.
Packing a quad core processor means the Xperia E4 runs games run brilliantly, you’ll see in the review video both a racing game and a 3rd person shooter whizzing along without any problems. The 5″ screen size means you won’t be covering the action with your thumbs if using on screen controls.
The camera is also very good, the Xperia E4 has a 5MP rear facing camera and a 2MP front facing camera. The beefy processor means the Xperia E4 is capable of some rather cool camera tricks thanks to the ‘AR Effect’ mode that allows you to overlay things like dragons and dinosaurs onto whatever you’re looking at, plus you can take a photo or video of the action!
Although it has 8GB of memory you’ll likely want to expand this and you can do so via a microSD card, up to 32GD. Both this and the SIM card are accessed by removing the back panel, which comes off with a nasty sounding snapping noise, but clips back on easily enough.
What makes this stand out compared to other value handsets is the power management features. Sony have made it possible to extend the battery life by shutting down unused features on your phone when the screen is off. Really simple way of extending the battery life and useful with the battery being fixed in the Xperia E4.
If you want a nice simple to use mobile Sony have you covered, there is a ‘Simple mode’ which changes the interface to be a simple grid layout, reminds me of the early days of Sony/Nokia handsets. Its quick and easy to switch between this and normal mode.
For the low price you get a fantastic phone.
Available from Amazon UK: http://amzn.to/1bI3HE3
Deet® 5 Pack Black Stylus Pen Set with Biro for Apple iPhone Mobile Phones
£4.90 in stock
|EAN List||EAN List Element: 5054567610689|
|Item Dimensions||Weight: 17|
|Manufacturer Minimum Age||36|
|Product Type Name||TOYS_AND_GAMES|
|Title||Deet® 5 Pack Black Stylus Pen Set with Biro for Apple iPhone Mobile Phones|
iGadgitz Large Bike Phone Holder, Bike Frame Bag, Reflective Water Resistant Bike Stem Phone Holder Pannier - Mountain Bike, Road Bike, Push Bike, holds Mobile Phone, iPod, MP3, GPS Holder - Black
- Bicycle storage bag with a clear plastic window for touch screen access to your mobile device plus headphone extension Jack cable. Compatible with a wide variety of devices.
- Suitable for most types of bicycle and attaches with three straps to the Top Tube and front frame.
- Double zip access to storage compartment to keep your essential items such as your, wallet, keys, spare tubes safe when enjoying that ride in the countryside.
- Large Size: Maximum Device Size: 6.5 x 3.5 inches (approx). Storage Size: 1.5 Litres / 7.5 inches (19cm) x 4 inches (10cm) x 3 inches (8cm)
- Polyester and TPU plastic materials provide water resistance. Reflective stripes on side.